the Rift

[OPEN] 'ere the sun rises

Macaria Posts: 57
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: Three Years [Birdsong]
Psilo

i've got my feet on the ground

and i don't go to sleep to dream

When his golden eyes, a burning sulfuric inferno that is drastically different from her own aurelian gaze – when they tweak her way, she shivers. Regret gurgles in her throat like a purr of insecurity, her tail twitching its snow-white end with anxiousness. She wants to slink away, and she is about to, but just before she turns on a feather heel, he speaks. Her lip curls like she smells something rancid.

Ugh, he's an ass.

Her eyes roll dramatically. A normally docile girl flips her switch and her dark ears lay down momentarily. “Well I didn't mean to intruuuude.” Her tone teasing but is literally incapable of baring an aggressive note, she hasn't the voice of a demon and cannot even if she tried. Childishly she is much more hurt by his lack of interest in her visit rather than truly offended by his personality. She shouldn't worry so much about such silly things – there have been many to hate her because of her former position, for her parents, for her brothers. She would venture to assume this stranger's instant contempt might even be for that reason, but she knows she shouldn't even tempt that sort of thought; torture comes in all forms for her.

She turns to leave, but something snags her and she casts her own golden eyes at him, craning over her own back to look at him. Her rosy lips tightening with contemplation. “Have you seen the former Czar around, by any chance? ” She bends an ear to him and buries the other in her black hair, anticipating an answer she may not like.

macaria

Image by Psilo!

Messages In This Thread
'ere the sun rises - by Tommen - 10-22-2016, 09:04 PM
RE: 'ere the sun rises - by Macaria - 10-23-2016, 04:54 PM
RE: 'ere the sun rises - by Tommen - 10-24-2016, 02:08 PM
RE: 'ere the sun rises - by Macaria - 10-31-2016, 04:49 PM
RE: 'ere the sun rises - by Tommen - 11-11-2016, 04:56 PM
RE: 'ere the sun rises - by Macaria - 12-15-2016, 12:01 PM