[OPEN] 'ere the sun rises

Tommen Posts: 12
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.0
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 hh :: 6 yrs HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Illumia
TOMMEN
there are no men like me
*tommen has not yet lost his leg
It is as if he struck a match against a stone; fire sparked up instantly in the woman's honey-spun eyes. Her ears pinned back, and she seemed to almost to grow. He watched the reaction with a growing amusement, taking a mildly sadistic pleasure in having awoken the beast in a previously polite lady. Now this is what I call a conversation, he thought gleefully. If she picked a fight with him, he would not object one bit. Stretching his muscles a bit more this day in a meaningless feud would only make for a better morning.

His voice acquired a fervor akin to the woman's own. "Well, if you did not mean to intruuuude, then why did you?" Now he was being an ass. And he was enjoying it immensely. Oh, he had missed this sort of useless banter. He did not have to be rude; any lesser man would apologize for their hostility. But he was no lesser man, and he would not act like one.

"Where I come from, we call that contradictory. Not to mention discourteous." He added. Then, his lips stretched in a faint smile. Seeing that she the unassuming exterior housed a flame made improved his disposition towards the stranger quite a bit. He addressed her following question with a more genuine touch, though he might not have noticed. "I have not seen him." He said with disinterest, looking towards the now-clearing sky. As an afterthought, he added, "Even if I had, I would not have known. I am quite new here." With that reply, he wondered if he would succeed to scare her away; but in his experience every person had an argumentative streak that could be triggered if one just approached them the right way. Tommen had always excelled at that; his love of brawl had taught him how. But she did carry herself with a certain pride, something that carved her thick torso into a mountain of stability that would not budge under his dismissal. That earned his respect; though not much of it.

@Macaria

please tag tommen.

Messages In This Thread
'ere the sun rises - by Tommen - 10-22-2016, 09:04 PM
RE: 'ere the sun rises - by Macaria - 10-23-2016, 04:54 PM
RE: 'ere the sun rises - by Tommen - 10-24-2016, 02:08 PM
RE: 'ere the sun rises - by Macaria - 10-31-2016, 04:49 PM
RE: 'ere the sun rises - by Tommen - 11-11-2016, 04:56 PM
RE: 'ere the sun rises - by Macaria - 12-15-2016, 12:01 PM