the Rift

[OPEN] Quiver (Odd)

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob
Myrrine

It was almost instantaneous in which the way he formed the iced stone, causing her eyes to widen in almost childlike wonder at the display. Shivering at the breeze she smiled softly, watching as the frost began to fade around the stone the bronzed serpent had found. Now he was looking back up at her, curiously and expectantly, before looking to his bonded. Her words were upon her ears and she was suddenly smiling, nodding gently to the creature and taking a step towards him so that she could thank him properly.

"Oh yes, that is quite perfect! I very much appreciate your help there um... I'm afraid I don't know your name little one, but I am extremely grateful!" she hummed gently, offering her muzzle as gratitude, before slowly grasping the piece of stone and nestling it into a knotted part of her cloak. As soon as the article had touched her lips, a shiver ran along spotted spine to suppress the chill suddenly enveloping her. She didn't know how long it would remain cold, but assuming that it had seemingly been frozen from the inside out, it would certainly be long enough for her to also grab her final item for the beloved God.

Looking back to the fellow winged one she smiled politely, taking a closer step to her and speaking once again,"Thank you for translating for me. I may have my experience with those who cannot speak, but even I can have my limits. I do have one last question before I carry on my way, and hopefully it isn't too much trouble for you." If she was to ask for help for one part of her quest; she might as well get pointed in the right direction for the final step. Despite being awfully quiet and even rather disinterested, Myrrine could sense that this woman seemed to know her way around these lands. Even being in Helovia for most of her life; she had been sheltered and had chosen to remain within closer borders of the Edge.

This limited her bearings of this vast land, and although it wasn't helpful to her when it came to adventuring, it wasn't something she found shame in. She liked to think of herself as a homebody more than anything. It had been in her childhood days that she had had more desire to explore, and even then it wasn't much. She supposed that was how life honestly went. After she thought was ample enough silence for the earthen tribrid to object her request, she finally broke the silence with her calm tone,"Do you happen to know where 'Helovia's Heart' is? I am in search of a piece of charcoal... Our beloved Earth God has requested it of me." She didn't really know if that last part was necessary, yet it was something she felt she needed to announce anyway. Perhaps it was the minor swell of pride that one of the ascended had asked for her assistance, and it had made her feel like she was something special. Though it reality part of her knew this probably wasn't the case; they always were asking others to help them, but she wanted to take advantage of this privilege and run with it.

OOC: Thank you for your patience of my awful writing lol
the butterfly is proof that great darkness
can create great beauty

@Isopia
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
Quiver (Odd) - by Myrrine - 10-22-2016, 09:38 PM
RE: Quiver (Odd) - by Isopia - 10-24-2016, 10:52 AM
RE: Quiver (Odd) - by Myrrine - 10-24-2016, 11:21 PM
RE: Quiver (Odd) - by Isopia - 10-25-2016, 09:32 AM
RE: Quiver (Odd) - by Myrrine - 10-26-2016, 10:53 PM