the Rift

The Wind Whisperer [plots!]

Kansas Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 5'0'' :: 23
Kansas
So I've finally joined my new boy, that handsome adoptable you all so lovingly drove into the ground on that poll lol. Once he's been registered and his app. accepted, I'll definitely be needing some kind of action for him - there's a lot to do!

I've got a history up for him and you'll notice it's very basic, why? Because poor Aurum is actually very dumb. Literally. It's explained some there but basically: The world that he comes from is very large, but his immediate world is very small. He comes from a clan called the Heppi, where they keep Pegasi more like prizes and personal slaves than actual members/people. They breed them onsite to look certain ways, to be certain colors, and all the nasty, abusive, and mind-numbing stuff that goes with that sort of practice. BUT, he doesn't know any better, they purposefully keep their Pegasi uneducated and 'clipped' so that they don't potentially get any ideas. So it's not something that you could just look at him, explain, and the world becomes full of color and light all of a sudden. He's conditioned, from birth, and this is going to be a difficult task for anyone that tries to take it. Now, a little bit about him!

Aurum is/was a slave, from the moment he was born (literally, they remove them immediately and feed them some kind of nutrient stuff rather than wait for weaning) he has known nothing but his Master. Her name was Korsali, and he was actually very in love with her, and she with him by the time he was three, therefore he managed to have a very good life compared to some of the other Pegasi out there. He is submissive, willing, he does not know how to lie and fears those that do openly, he fears punishment and flinches when others touch him. He is knowledgeable of sexual favors and will even offer himself as a form of submission to dominant women (lol conditioning), it just won't be the romantic overtures you're used to. Everything was blunt and messy in his world, he doesn't know what romantic is or how to be, and you are always right. As long as you're a woman. Although he has no fighting skill whatsoever, they didn't need it. Male slaves were prohibited from fighting unless specifically ordered to by their Masters. Aurum's mistress would occasionally throw him into a fight just to see him suffer, so that he could 'prove his love for her.' He would do it, and get ripped to shreds every time. He will always opt out of a fight, give in, submit, and beg to avoid them. Overall he is a weak, weak-minded, core-conditioned character that I'm looking to turn into something grand and heroic.

I want to turn him into his own personal hero, and just somebody that others can rely on in a time of need. Someone trustworthy, someone mildly intelligent after being given the opportunity. He needs a make-over guys, anyone wanna help? :D

Some funny ones could be:

- He doesn't know how to fly, and up until about a week prior to his arrival in Helovia, his wings have been clipped, and even broken on the right one. It healed fine but it's weaker than his left, and really they look terrible. He doesn't even know he can fly with them, he just knows that he has them. I'd love to see somebody maybe try to teach him without knowing (he doesn't offer that kind of info) and watch him freak out "WHY ARE YOU PUSHING ME OFF A CLIFF NO HALP" AHAHAHAA

- Somebody should probably discover his submissiveness to women. It's going to be pretty obvious but, I mean someone needs to be stern and let him put his tail in their face because that's what good Heppi slave boys do.

The second one could potentially escalate to a sexual relationship with somebody, while he assumes he's found a new mistress, this woman might develop feelings for him? Maybe clash in some drama when she realizes he's actually really dumb and just following her like a tool. She could take pity on him and try to help, or hurt him some more and send him on his way.

Ideas????

*throws all the kisses and cookies*

Psilo Posts: 0
OOC Account
Filly :: Other :: 5'6" :: March of 1990
--
Chernobyl would boss him around and make him her bitchboy, but she'll never love him, I can't convince her of that 
BUT she will make him do fun things like babysit and find snacks, also sex stuff ;D

Ryouta Posts: 30
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: VIII HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Tai
He could be friends with @Zyanya. She's just a very honest, kind, shy girl - so not likely to boss him around at all. In her old home, mares were almost all trophy wives. Might help him build some confidence in himself, at the very least.

Kvasir Posts: 25
Outcast
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16.3 :: 2 years
Adoptable
Kvasir would love to help him learn flying!
[Image: 56a07107f15a9]

ChaoticMelodies Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 16.2 hh :: 23 years
ChaoticMelodies
Lolololol does it have to be a bitch mare?

I had this sudden visual of Soh stumbling across him and not knowing wtf to do with him because she's used to... you know.... Gaucho and other Gaucho-like, bestial man-creatures.

She would be so freaking confused and just at a loss and just like "whyyyyy are you being so weird??!?!?" But on the outside would just be like "uh do you need help or...?"

Kyra Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'2 :: 27
Kyra
Lyanna would help him learn to fly! Though she will not push him off a cliff to do it....

Kansas Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 5'0'' :: 23
Kansas
I just wanted to pop in here to say that thank ye soooo much for the interest! As soon as I get internet back (hopefully soon...) I will jump on these awesome prospects <3333

Albrecht Posts: 249
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1hh :: 19 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Strom :: Suma Ball Python :: None Townsen
If you need anyone to verbally and emotionally abuse such a character, possibly goad them, possibly be a catalyst for other characters to explain why his upbringing was not okay, I've got Alby right here. ;)

[Image: 56c616e54affc]Rated M, R, NC-17, AO, 18+, NSFW
Tag dat azz!  @Albrecht
Violence & Magic okay.
Wish - Away - OOC

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob
- Throws Myrrine at so quick - Myrrine is a huge like I need to help you type, and although she isn't dominant perse, I feel like she would be confident and honest enough with him that she could come off as dominating mind and intentionally make him feel as if she's his new Mistress. Which would make her very confused and being oblivious herself she'd probably just think he was lonely and wanted to please hee as a friend. Plus in the end I think she really would fall for him and want to be with him. She could teach him to fly too!! @Kansas
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3