the Rift

[OPEN] Take me out to the ball game [DRAGONBALL - calling foals!]

Castor Posts: 17
Absent Abyss
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17 h (wfg) :: Three Seasons
Laine
[Image: untitled_1_by_lainey_lou-damwoax.png]

Ahhhh, the Dragon's Throat, the backdrop of my misspent boyhood and scene of so many shenanigans. Would that I were an old man now so that I could reminisce on stuff and things but alas, I am still a wee lad and many a moon shall pass before I discover the value of quiet self reflection and recollection.

Honestly right now I'm just out to have a good time.

So back to the Throat, Mom might have said something about leaving but like, she's still here soooo.... I mean really, I just passed her up near the bridge with that shouty blue one. If she was serious about moving why would she be here playing tag with her friends? Moms, am I right?! So anywho, I'm cruising for something to do, moving through the sand with my little hop-soars. Mom says I'm not ready to fly yet, but she laughed when I showed these to her (I don't know if I had ever seen her laugh before) and said I should keep it up 'cause they were a good first step. Stretch out your wings, take a bit of a run aaaaand hop! Then you just kind of glide for a bit, and maaaaan I've been going farther and farther every day, I swear!

HAYYY look! A kid! I can call him a kid, because, let's face it: i'm WAAAAYYYY older, like practically a whole year already. Pipe down, you're barely three seasons! Puh-rac-ti-cal-ly a whole y-e-a-r. But time, what is time? Is it-- No Cas stop that, focus!

I aim my hoppy-glidey self towards the arena, and losing no time in being shy (cause hey, what's the point in that) I call out to the younger boy. "Hey! I don't know you yet! I'm Cas, who're you?" I have what Mom calls my "good-grin" on, one that according to her doesn't have any mischief in it, just happy. And I am happy, well excited more, cause honestly, for all the kids in the Throat my social life has been sorely lacking. Gotta get make some bros, a guy looks pretty silly when his sister is his only friend.

And did you see that shit? The kid had this ball thing and it just zooooomed back to him, like right through the air! I come to a stop beside the crested whippersnapper, watching the ball. "Shit, man, that was pretty neat. Did you make the ball do that?" Only vaguely wishing I had magic like that, or any for that matter (because we all agree that with my roguish good looks that would be totally unfair), I narrow my eyes and glance around the empty arena. There are always games to be found, if you've got an eye for 'em... Betchya you couldn't make it between those if you had to get it past me." A raised eyebrow, another grin; we all know where this is going.

[Cas is on team SKINS xD]
Castor
someday you'll blow us all away

image | coding
FLECTERE SI NEQUEO SUPEROS, ACHERONTA MOVEBO
if I cannot move heaven I will raise hell
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Castor in all posts ::

Messages In This Thread
RE: Take me out to the ball game [DRAGONBALL - calling foals!] - by Castor - 11-01-2016, 12:19 AM