the Rift

[OPEN] Take me out to the ball game [DRAGONBALL - calling foals!]

Mathèo Posts: 65
Dragon's Throat Colt
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 17.2 :: 3 seasons
Delphi :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Odd

mathèo

The boy's curious wanderings had brought him to the interior of the Throat today. Despite all of his time lived upon this sandy island, there was will much of it that was unknown to him.

For instance, an entire arena. With wide green eyes, Thèo took in the metal trees, the stands, the sharp looking bush-things. What was it they were supposed to do here? What was this for-

Did you make the ball do that?

Trotting forward, Thèo poked his horned head inside one of the entrances, immediately spying Iskra with another foal. A delighted smile immediately appeared on his features, and without hesitation he moved swiftly towards the pair, unaware that any sort of game was taking place (or about to). He heard the tail end of Castor's challenge, and his boyish grin widened even further.

"Bet he can with my help." Thèo replied, eyes bright with a youthful eagerness to test his skills.

For a moment Thèo looked at the ball. He had thought that he could use his fiery magic to move the ball around, but given the material it was made out of, he thought maybe not. He'd likely just burn (or melt?) the leather. Disappointment coloured his ashen features, but only for a moment. Iskra was the fastest around, wasn't he? If he could run the ball, then Thèo could probably distract the other boy long enough to let him do so.

Spreading his wings the sun-drenched boy moved to stand by Iskra, grinning widely.

Thèo wants to be on Iskra's team!

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: Take me out to the ball game [DRAGONBALL - calling foals!] - by Mathèo - 11-01-2016, 11:53 AM