the Rift

[OPEN] Take me out to the ball game [DRAGONBALL - calling foals!]

Vastra Posts: 58
Dragon's Throat Filly
Filly :: Pegasus :: 16.3 wfg :: 1 year
Sarah

Vastra had been following the trail of something she did not recognize - a bearded dragon leaving small pointed prints as it scuttled across the sand hunting. But, of course, she did not know that yet - she was simply following to see where they led.  An exclamation from someone nearby caught her attention and she scowled at the interruption - wishing her fellow horses weren’t as as noisy as they always tended to be. The first voice was unknown but the second she would recognize anywhere.

Cas.

With a huff, she abandoned her studies and decided to see what sort of trouble her twin was getting into now. “Cas!” She called out for him as she followed the voices, but quickly found that he was not alone. In fact, there were other foals around him - all of them strangers. “Oh.” Instantly at war with her desire to not be around a crowd and curious about what they were doing in the arena with the strange ball-thing.

Curiosity, as it always did for her, won out. So she trotted over to the group.

“I’m Vastra.” She offered, a little too quietly maybe, as she joined them though her brown eyes were alight with curiosity as she looked at the foals present and the strange ball. Though she didn’t join in with the playful taunts of the colts, she placed herself clearly beside her brother and made it rather obvious who she would be helping - whatever this was. She was the only one that could pick on Cas, after all.

come on, come on
put your hands into the fire

Vastra picks SKINS with her bro

Messages In This Thread
RE: Take me out to the ball game [DRAGONBALL - calling foals!] - by Vastra - 11-11-2016, 10:20 PM