the Rift

[OPEN] Take me out to the ball game [DRAGONBALL - calling foals!]

Mathèo Posts: 65
Dragon's Throat Colt
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 17.2 :: 3 seasons
Delphi :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Odd

mathèo

Thèo smiled with an unfettered joy as Vinati arrived. "I'm Mathèo-" He offered with an easy confidence towards Caster and Vastra. Despite the competitive boyish nature sparking between he and Iskra, Thèo was still more than happy to meet new faces.

His grin widened as Iskra dubbed them team Fire Falcon. To emphasize the aptness of this title, the sun-drenched boy used his magic to create a literal falcon composed of fire. The bird burst into life above the two (unknowing) brothers, and opened its beak to scream silently, before gliding over towards their goal post and disappearing in a burst of flame.

Wait, no magic? Thèo frowned slightly, but he supposed rules were rules. Besides, it wouldn't be much fun for the others if they didn't have magic. Having fun was more important than winning, after all.

As Iskra began to bolt away, his whistle signaling the beginning of the game, Thèo cast his sea-green gaze towards Vinati, offering her a sportsmanlike wink. "He's really fast." The ashen child gushed, motioning towards Iskra, who had already grabbed the ball. "We definitely have the advantage." His odd accent rolled charmingly off his tongue, as he laughed, and then spun nimbly to race up the field.

As the ball sailed his way, instinctively Thèo spread his wings and lunged for it. He couldn't properly fly yet, but he'd been getting better at gliding. He tried to catch the rope in his teeth, but having never actually tried to catch anything moving in the air before, he fumbled and ultimately the ball sailed past him. Landing hard on the dirt. Thèo rushed towards the ball to try and regain possession. If he did, he'd likely try to immediately pass it to Vinati.

Hyperventilates that it's Gaucho kids vs. non Gaucho kids. Also poor Kolr is the only one not related to anyone. So sad for the cripple.

Theo missed Iskra's catch! He tries to grab the ball and throw it to Vinati.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: Take me out to the ball game [DRAGONBALL - calling foals!] - by Mathèo - 11-14-2016, 12:10 PM