the Rift

[OPEN] Take me out to the ball game [DRAGONBALL - calling foals!]

Vinati Posts: 42
Outcast
Filly :: Pegasus :: 16.0 hh :: 6 months (ages in Tallsun)
ChaoticMelodies

Another filly arrived as Vinati watched the ringleader seem to grow bigger with his excitement. Truth be told, she wasn't entirely sure why an old, leathery ball was cause for such celebration, but then again, she had never been one to invent a game. Her creations were of a different sort. She didn't offer her name (after all, she wasn't asked for it), not that the excited boy gave her much time to do so. It seemed that all of a sudden, he was assigning teams - she was pleased to find herself on Matheo's - and starting the game, christening their team the Fire Falcons before grabbing the ball and running away.

A fire bird was conjured, soaring gracefully to burst into flame over their goal. Vinati watched in awe, breathless with the beauty of it, wanting nothing more than to ask Theo to do it again, so that she could study the way the flames bent the light -

But then Theo was gone, racing up the field to join Iskra. Not knowing what else to do (and, indeed, not truly having a preference either way), Vinati followed at a considerably less purposeful pace. Whether it was her strategy to hang back and potentially play as a defender or if she was more interested in the way the sun shimmered upon the sands was unclear, even to her. But the game seemed interesting enough, especially as the ball began to be passed, and so the little sand princess decided that it might be worth her effort to play.

In any case, the ball was suddenly sailing her way (a fact that was altogether surprising to the girl), and Vinati clumsily reached to try and grab the rope with her teeth. If she was successful in catching the ball, then she would attempt to carry it further down the field, not quite sure of just how to pass it accurately yet.

"Talk."

OOC | Did I do the thing right?!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Take me out to the ball game [DRAGONBALL - calling foals!] - by Vinati - 11-15-2016, 11:07 AM