the Rift

[OPEN] Take me out to the ball game [DRAGONBALL - calling foals!]

Kolr Posts: 16
Outcast
Filly :: Equine :: 15hh ::
Odd

kolr

You can be with them.

It pounded in her head like some sort of rhythmic chant. You can be with them. You can be with them. You can be with them. You can be with them. The longer it went on, the more it seemed to change.

You can be with them (a comment on her newness? The fact she wasn't related to anyone here?)
You can be with them (a comment on her disabilities?)
You can be with them (an offer of friendship?)
You can be with them (a discrediting of the other team?)

Kolr felt a helpless flutter of apprehension and regret. She shouldn't have come here! She just wanted to watch ... to ... well, she didn't want to be included, but she was at least starting to warm up to the idea of getting to know the other foals. But now, tossed like a ragdoll to the wolves, forced to identify herself as a useless cripple in a word of wings and magic powers, she very much regretted the idea.

Her mouth opened like a fish flopping for air, but the boy who had already named her a player in all of this, was running away. Large, helpless blue eyes followed his movements, only to suddenly fall on Castor as he raced towards her. Fear and nervousness sparked in those baby blue's, and she took an awkward step backwards, her pale hooves clacking against one another as her knobby knees failed to perform the action fluidly. Her muscles tensed so tightly at his approach, that her shoulders began to shake slightly and the muscles in her neck began to fatigue from the effort of just standing there. Kolr was so distracted by Castor's mere proximity that she almost missed the content of his hushed and rushed words. It sounded more like, Aywhistleifuwannaplay, butdon'tsweat it, I gotchu! The last part pounded in her mind just like Iskra's words had before. 

He had her? He had her? He had her? He had her? He had her? He had her?

And then of course

He had her?
He had her?
He had her?

What did that mean? Ever fibre of her being screamed for an answer. What did that mean? But he was already gone.

Kolr felt her shoulders release as he raced away again, though she continued to tremble as she was left alone in the shadows, while the others happily ran along. Looking down at her hooves, turned pathetically inwards, she considered her options. 

WAIT! She screamed mentally at Castor's retreating back. With tears beginning to well in her eyes, her lower lip began to tremble. "I don't know how to whistle.." She whispered, her blue eyes dropping defeatedly to her hooves.

Kolr uses SULKY BABY CRY. 

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: Take me out to the ball game [DRAGONBALL - calling foals!] - by Kolr - 11-17-2016, 11:05 AM