Iskra Posts: 79
Dragon's Throat Colt
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17 :: 1 year
Castiel :: Royal Humpback Leviathan :: Tidal Wave Blu

Heaven if you sent us down
So we could build a
playground

you'd be so proud of what we've made

Iskra only paused briefly to see if his pass had succeeded, and it had, so he flashed his award-winning 1,000 watt grin to the angelic boy, enamored by victory. The feeling was short lived however, as Theo failed his own pass and Vinati fumbled for the ball; too slow, Castor swooped in a took it.

Oh right, defense.

Iskra should have been guarding his team with the ball, or at least blocking the other team! There was more to this game than just flinging an old sphere of leather around, after all. Well, Iskra wasn't going to let the Sun Hawks beats the Fire Falcons, that was for sure!

With sparks trailing after him like a comet, Iskra took off for Castor, but not without taking a page from his book. The older colt had assigned duties to his teammate, wen all Iskra had done was assign a name. A name did not a team make he quickly realized. "Matty, watch Vastra!" he hollered out to his friend while he lunged for Castor, attempting to steal. the ball from him and yank it back under his team's control.

"Vinati!" he cried out, "Watch the ball!" If Iskra got it he'd need to get it away from Castor and pass/give it to someone. Or even if he managed to get Castor to drop it himself, then he wanted Vinati aware enough to sneak in and take it while Iskra kept Castor occupied.

At this rate though, he wasn't sure either team would score one goal much less two to win! Another round of this and Iskra thought he'd been too tired to go on.
he'd trade his guns for love
I s k r A
but he's caught in the crossfire

@Castor @Vinati @Vastra @Mathèo

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Take me out to the ball game [DRAGONBALL - calling foals!] - by Iskra - 11-19-2016, 08:49 PM