the Rift

[OPEN] Take me out to the ball game [DRAGONBALL - calling foals!]

Castor Posts: 17
Absent Abyss
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17 h (wfg) :: Three Seasons
Laine
[Image: untitled_1_by_lainey_lou-damwoax.png]

"EOHW EAHHHH!!" For all those listening, that roughly translates to "HELL YEAH!" when you have a giant rope in your mouth. I am able to snatch the ball's handle as Vinati attempts to pass and without missing a beat I am tearing down the battle arena sports field.

Gad damn I hope Kolr saw that, it must have looked so frickin dope! Shit man, I probably look so frickin dope right now! Pro tip, not really. I mean, I'm an an awkward stage in my growth, so I'm hauling ass and my wings are instinctively flapping like gangbusters. It's not terrible, persay, but someday I'll be all manly and muscley and my hair shall flow majestically in the wind and I'll look hella impressive. [Also I'll be white, but I don't know that yet.]

I didn't notice that Kolr was crying yet. Uggghhhhh maannnn am I gonna feel like a real asshole then. But, I'd made the decision to look like a huge show-off (for her and Vastra's introverted benefit) and hell if I didn't god-damn commit. With them behind me and the ball in tow i streak for the other teams goal.

Sparky and the Jets are on my tail, they just GOTTA be by now, so like all of my caution to all of the winds (as in my wont) I take the ball and heave its leathery ass toward the opening in the perimeter. The Goal. The gates of Valhalla, whereupon I may find eternal glory. Witness me, bitches. (And I mean bitches in the most respectful way, like, don't mean to offend, girls are great. Sometimes a potty mouth is just more effective NAM SAYIN?!)

Team: Sun Hawk

Castor attempts to SHOOT
Castor
someday you'll blow us all away

image | coding

@Iskra @Vastra @Kolr @Vinati @Mathèo
FLECTERE SI NEQUEO SUPEROS, ACHERONTA MOVEBO
if I cannot move heaven I will raise hell
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Castor in all posts ::

Messages In This Thread
RE: Take me out to the ball game [DRAGONBALL - calling foals!] - by Castor - 11-19-2016, 09:55 PM