the Rift

[PRIVATE] Wandering Roots

Nephele Posts: 82
Dragon's Throat Guardian atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.3 :: 7 HP: 64.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Atreus :: Lammergeier :: None Nova

Perhaps pregnancy had dulled her senses more than she realized, or more reasonably, she was busy lamenting her current state that she'd completely missed the approach of the Unicorn until she had spoke. Dual coloured eyes flickered toward the mare in a curious but guarded manner, wings pulled closer to her all too swollen sides. The mare's cheery disposition is an offset to her thunderclouds and dark skies.

As she opened her maw to reply, her gaze caught the familiar marking and a streak of cream and starling ginger flooded her mind. The stag had the same kind of marking, just in another place. Could it be? An ear flicked back and then forward again as a hundred different questions, comments and remarks wanted to fly from his mouth. Instead, she forced a steady breath and willed her feathers to smooth out against her wings. "You remind me of someone I met." She stated calmly, her head tilted to the side. "Do you know a stag who has the same marking as that?" Wings giving a pointed flick toward the tree marking the doe wore. She suspected, but she couldn't out rightly know after all, many had markings that were similar but were not blood related in these lands. "Ginger, cream mane and tail." The last bit tacked on for clarity.

talk talk talk

Nephele
Love,
 my territory of kisses and volcanoes

image | coding

@Aelfwine

“She was beautiful, but she was beautiful in the way a forest fire was beautiful: something to be admired from a distance, not up close.” 

― Terry Pratchett
Please tag Neph in all replies!
Force & violence permitted with the exception of maiming & death

Messages In This Thread
Wandering Roots - by Nephele - 10-28-2016, 08:36 PM
RE: Wandering Roots - by Aelfwine - 11-03-2016, 08:58 PM
RE: Wandering Roots - by Nephele - 11-03-2016, 09:31 PM
RE: Wandering Roots - by Aelfwine - 11-03-2016, 09:53 PM
RE: Wandering Roots - by Nephele - 11-15-2016, 02:12 PM
RE: Wandering Roots - by Aelfwine - 11-16-2016, 10:16 PM
RE: Wandering Roots - by Nephele - 11-16-2016, 10:45 PM
RE: Wandering Roots - by Aelfwine - 11-16-2016, 11:08 PM