the Rift

A day will dawn and a time will come - any

Erthë Posts: 440
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14,2 hh :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Chan

The sound of voices drew her in, like so often these days. Being alone had its charms, but in the end it was company that made her feel at ease, the presence of others that allowed her to relax and blossom and evolve. With a relative ease born from practice and limited options, the pale young mare came limping towards the the small gathering, her cloven feet picking the easier path through the forest until she could stop to rest by Lyanna's side. Pale eyes moved quickly from the gold-skinned lady (not an inch taller than herself, which was strangely pleasing) to the rose-hued foal. The unusual features of the little girl gave her pause for a moment, but this was Helovia; the unusual was common fare here, and to one born and raised in the magical realm adapting was necessary if you wanted to keep life and sanity. Erthë smiled softly at the girl, then turned her focus onto the black-and-yellow mare, her tears the most immediate concern here from what the young priestess could see.

"I'm sorry, but I have never heard of your B'kanna" she said, sympathy warming her pale eyes. She had heard enough of the conversation to grasp the situation, and though it was hardly unusual to find lost wanderers milling in the Threshold, most of them usually arrived by their own will... To be so completely without a clue on where they were must be terrible indeed.

"I am Erthë, I live at the World's Edge together with Lyanna here." She smiled at her friend and leaned in to press an icy cold shoulder against the older mare's side in a display of familiarity rarely extended to others. "You look like you could use some rest, and time to gather yourself. Won't you come with us? You too" she added, and glanced at the little fawn of a girl. "Our herd is on the way to the Basin, you are both welcome to stay for a while before you decide what to do. There is food and shelter, and our leaders are both kind and generous."

Sometimes a bit too much so. But Erthë had no doubt they would be just as quick to offer shelter to this mare, and if she didn't at least try to keep an eye on the young foal that romped around without supervision then either Tembovu or Alune would have her ears... No doubt the kid was perfectly capable of looking after herself (Erthë had been fine too, hadn't she?) but just in case...

Remembering that Lyanna had more authority on the matter than she did, Erthë threw a quick glance at the dark-coated Moon Doctor to see if she agrees with the invitation, then returned her attention to the distressed bird.

"What is your name?" she asked kindly, adjusting the pale wings to rest more easily against the shoulders.

Waiting for the rain I'm bracing for the thunder
A twig that wouldn't sway in the wind

@Yael @Lyanna

~| Use of magic and violence is always permitted |~
~| Please only tag in opening posts |~

Messages In This Thread
RE: A day will dawn and a time will come - any - by Erthë - 11-07-2016, 04:39 AM