the Rift

[PRIVATE] fire escape

Sunjata Posts: 69
Dragon's Throat Sleuth atk: 4.5 | def: 10 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: Four HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Andikan :: Nile Crocodile :: Scream Skylark

S  U  N  J  A  T  A

Sunjata physically flinched as the words he had hissed at her in his anger slipped from her lips. He shook his head again, sorrow lacing his movements as water continued to drip from his navy pelt. “Nee, babasussie.” He murmured, quiet but loud enough against the wind as it raced against the lake behind him. As she continued, her head turned away from his open wings, ready to embrace her. They dropped slightly, knowing that his words had hurt her, but he had also hurt him and he wasn’t sure if she understood that.

I was hurt too. Angry even. You know I never think straight like that.” He added, his gaze seeking her beautiful hues as his gruff voice lifted from his lips toward her. “I’m always going to protect you, whether I’m by your side or not Saar.” He noted with a small affirmative nod. “You can be sure that if anyone hurts you that I’ll bury them wherever you’d like.” He added in with a soft wink in an attempt to lighten the mood. However, his mention of a job seemed to capture her attention. She began to ponder though, and he wondered what it was that she could be thinking.

Graasvoel…” The words coming from his sister’s lips almost pained him to hear, but he refrained from showing it. Instead, his navy dipped ears perked forward to capture her words. And as she spoke of the Elephant General not doing anything to him, Sunjata wanted to snort and just see what the General had been up to for himself – yet his beloved sisters next set of words caused a smirk to grow across his lips. That disapproving tone always captivated him, of course when it was against others and not himself. “It may have. Tye het verander. Hulle merk tyd bomme.” He made sure to note, seeking her gaze again.

But then, he had captured her attention again at his mention of the downfall of the King. A grin crossed his lips as he stepped closer to her, his head aiming to brush against the colorful hue of her neck and withers. “Well, I’m going to start by becoming an amazing warrior.” He murmured to her. “Dan veroorsaak dat 'n afleiding van die kursus. En dan tref hom in sy huis so hy weet hoe dit voel.” Sunjata whispered as he grinned, a brilliant smile against his inky lips as he sought her gaze once again.

"Talk."

Nee babasussie. - no, baby sister.
Tye het verander. Hulle merk tyd bomme. - Times have changed. They are ticking time bombs.
Dan veroorsaak dat 'n afleiding van die kursus. En dan tref hom in sy huis so hy weet hoe dit voel. - Then, cause a diversion of course. And then strike him in his home so he knows what it’s like.

We slipped into midnight
like the death of the sun.
img credits

@Saartjie

Pixel by bronzehalo.deviantart.com
Force/Magic permitted so long as it doesn't permanently harm him.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
fire escape - by Sunjata - 10-30-2016, 09:21 PM
RE: fire escape - by Saartjie - 10-30-2016, 10:24 PM
RE: fire escape - by Sunjata - 10-30-2016, 10:43 PM
RE: fire escape - by Saartjie - 10-30-2016, 11:24 PM
RE: fire escape - by Sunjata - 10-30-2016, 11:42 PM
RE: fire escape - by Saartjie - 11-03-2016, 11:47 PM
RE: fire escape - by Sunjata - 11-17-2016, 01:53 AM