the Rift

[PRIVATE] fire escape

Saartjie Posts: 11
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.2 :: 3
ali

S A A R T J I E

He was hurt? What did he have to be hurt about?

Saartjie snorted, her eyes rolling as she listened to Sunjata. "And what were you hurt about?" She finally asked. "You treated me like shit the whole time we were traveling!" She still wasn't sure what it was she had done to make him so angry. Unless ... his anger was over being exiled, but if that were the case they were in the same boat and she had every right to be as angry as he was!

But Sunjata knew how to quell her anger just as much as he knew how to ignite it. His promise to be by her side and protect her drew her gaze back to her brother, the expression on her face softening. And, finally, she smiled. "Verskeie grafte." She said, because she had every confidence that her brother would tear whoever hurt her to pieces - if she didn't first. "Ek het jou lief." The colorful mare said as she finally stepped into her brother's embrace.

Saartjie frowned and stepped back when Sunjata agreed with her that life in Helovia may have made Graasovel soft, but she hadn't really expected him to defend the other stallion. She hoped that the same wouldn't happen to them. The idea of becoming fat and content and stagnant in a home that was so peaceful left a bitter taste in her mouth. "There's not much you can do with a soft stallion." She said, tone still disapproving. "They're terrible fighters and even worse lovers." Her head tilted, her expression practically screaming so don't you get soft as she looked at her brother knight.

Her neck arched as Jata stepped closer to her and her skin prickled as his muzzle brushed against her neck and withers. Her ears tilted forward and she listened to Sunjata as he laid out his plan of becoming an amazing warrior and striking the king in his home. "Maak hom smeek om genade." She purred. "Dan val op hom aan."

"."

Translation:
verskeie grafte - multiple graves
ek het hou lief - i love you
Maak hom sheek om genade - make him beg for mercy
Dan val op hom aan - then strike him down

Love left me hollow
I'm with you in the end
Cold, crippled and shallow
Don't leave me here again
img credits

@Sunjata