the Rift

[MINI SWP] Trick R Treat || round 1

Castor Posts: 17
Absent Abyss
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17 h (wfg) :: Three Seasons
Laine
[Image: untitled_1_by_lainey_lou-damwoax.png]

You know what the coolest thing about me is? No no, not that... No, the other coolest thing NO-UGHHHH FINE! We'll acknowledge that there are entirely too many cool and wondrous and amazing things about me for you to pick just one and I'll tell you: I am an incredibly honest and truthful person. Yes, see that, that's my little angel halo hanging right there above my head.

"Dude, you look hella creepy sitting like that, for real, you might want to stop. I'll take a treat tho, you tricky beastie" I say it pretty casual-like, strolling up (lookin fly). I drape a wing over @Vastra (like the little scamp hadn't been running me around like a crazy person trying not to loose track her) and give her a quick whisper "Yo, Vasa, don't look now but you definitely have spots."

Wait, shit, did I say treat? That's so lame why did I do that?! Because that Pretty girl from Dragon's Throat said treat and you were thinking about her, you numbskull What? HER?! WHY?! WHAT HAS THAT GOT TO DO WITH ANYTHING?! I'M NOT NERVOUS-YOU'RE NERVOUS!!

I don't think I've heard her speak before though... Her voice is all soft and quiet and pretty...

And this, Ladies and Gents, is where I, Castor "the Coolest" Sunspearson internally smack myself and tell me to get a grip.
Castor
someday you'll blow us all away

image | coding

Castor picks TREAT

Also tagging @Kolr because of babycrush.
FLECTERE SI NEQUEO SUPEROS, ACHERONTA MOVEBO
if I cannot move heaven I will raise hell
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Castor in all posts ::

Messages In This Thread
RE: [MINI SWP] Trick R Treat || round 1 - by Nyx - 10-31-2016, 08:50 AM
RE: [MINI SWP] Trick R Treat || round 1 - by Tae - 10-31-2016, 09:12 AM
RE: [MINI SWP] Trick R Treat || round 1 - by Kolr - 10-31-2016, 09:22 AM
RE: [MINI SWP] Trick R Treat || round 1 - by Howl - 10-31-2016, 09:55 AM
RE: [MINI SWP] Trick R Treat || round 1 - by Yael - 10-31-2016, 12:57 PM
RE: [MINI SWP] Trick R Treat || round 1 - by Castor - 10-31-2016, 03:32 PM
RE: [MINI SWP] Trick R Treat || round 1 - by Lena - 10-31-2016, 03:52 PM
RE: [MINI SWP] Trick R Treat || round 1 - by Elsa - 10-31-2016, 04:50 PM
RE: [MINI SWP] Trick R Treat || round 1 - by Iona - 10-31-2016, 07:59 PM
RE: [MINI SWP] Trick R Treat || round 1 - by Enna - 10-31-2016, 08:02 PM