the Rift

nothing but a fool

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo

“how long is forever?” asked alice.
“sometimes just one second.” said the white rabbit.

Ah, he's one of those. She simmers with the thought, the disappointment at his general lack of an original personality, while he continues with his unpleasant hissing.

She eyes his feeble horn and a smirk tugs at the wrinkled edges of her pinks lips. “and how exactly do you propose to do that, stranger?” if he thinks he's got magic, he's dead wrong. Volatile vagrants in the threshold are nothing to fear when you've got the basin at your back.

All of my friends are heathens.

Her soft eyes squint to scrutinize him. Her head draws back up, her stance straightening, she's got no hope to stand physically bigger than him. “...he's much quicker than you, and so am I – anything done to us will be done to you three fold, friend. So you best relax then, aye?” Her voice came through clenched teeth, what normally was light and as beautiful as chimes on the wind – like seashells caressing each other with love. Phrixus croaks in typical raven form, craning his wings out to hook beside his body.

Another stallion's entrance thankfully disrupts them, to Tangere's relief. She's not very good at being seriously aggressive, sarcastic and sassy is doable, but unnecessary aggression has never been a strong suit of hers. Go figure. His (Sacre) voice is like warmth in her ears, a creamy sort of sound with the necessary masculine notes, her grin returns and she nods to him. Friend felt nice. She accepts it graciously and gestures a spot next to her. He may close in, if he wanted.

"Good Afternoon traveller"

His voice is chipper and bright and it appears to instantly lighten what little heaviness loomed still. The moon's rising light decorates them all in ribbons of silver, accenting each individual's color (or lack of, considering the darker ones of the group). The pinto girl grins and her raven's wings settled back against his ribs, his feathers ruffled still, his blue eyes not leaving the maneless stranger.

Nox!” She beats him to the punch, so to speak, and nods happily to his acknowledgment. “Pleasant to see you as well, and it's nice to meet you as well.” Her smile is only slightly nervous as she looks over the antlered man, and then the darker one, his crimson markings somehow captivating her soft saucer eyes. She mouths a very low, but audible, “Thank you.” Her pinks lips carving the word carefully so they may know exactly what she's saying.

I too am from the Basin, but it's not likely you'll survive long there – though I encourage you to try. If the cold seems too much for you, these fine men probably have a place for you to go; if you're not too much of a piss-ant to them.” Venom doesn't fit nicely into her voice, but she clearly is giving it a go anyway.

With this team though, she can probably say whatever she wants. Lucky for her.

@Bhūta @Tilney @Sacre @Mortuus Nox

<3333 man team to the rescue

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Messages In This Thread
nothing but a fool - by bhūta - 10-31-2016, 03:06 PM
RE: nothing but a fool - by Tangere - 10-31-2016, 03:37 PM
RE: nothing but a fool - by bhūta - 10-31-2016, 06:23 PM
RE: nothing but a fool - by Sacre - 10-31-2016, 06:45 PM
RE: nothing but a fool - by Tilney - 11-02-2016, 05:45 AM
RE: nothing but a fool - by Mortuus Nox - 11-02-2016, 10:15 PM
RE: nothing but a fool - by Tangere - 11-03-2016, 09:48 AM
RE: nothing but a fool - by bhūta - 11-03-2016, 03:50 PM
RE: nothing but a fool - by Sacre - 11-03-2016, 08:01 PM