the Rift

nothing but a fool

bhūta Posts: 3
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: seven
unidroid

b h ū t a

He could feel the space tightening, his "humble" thoughts invaded by uninvited visitants. The pull of isolation plucked him further into a shadowy void of uncertainty and his eyes shut for a moment of contemplation. An icy embrace curled around his feelings of bitterness and vexation, weaving and snaking its way down towards a soured heart. A dimming silhouette hung in the abyss above him, waiting to whisk him away so there was nothing left but hatred and rage. Though it did not matter much to him, his body was nothing but an empty carcass for a wild fire that had dwindled to nothing but a flicker long ago. A cold shiver shook him from his temple and hurtled along the tip of his spine.

/"Perhaps my friend might like to know who you are and why you are here?"/

This voice felt much warmer and it dulled his nagging anxiety to a bareable hum. Eyes finally opening to examine the new face. Another darkly hued stallion like himself to his delight, except with a bloody stain on his flank. A deep breathe surfaced to his sable lips and a frigid chill escaped in a plume of frost. However, before the frigid man could speak another word, a third presence had shown themselves. His facade interested Bhuta much more than the words he spoke and he ignored what the man was saying. Eyes swaying over a remarkable print of a tree twisting up his leg and spraying over his neck. Ears swiveled forward with a curious interest though no words left his lips and he turned back towards the red stained stallion. His mouth opened to speak, but was quickly shut down by a fourth /party/ member.

/"Hello Dear, it is wonderful to see you again."/

Bhuta turned his head, frustration building. Another stallion painted like the night sky, though much huskier than him with two curling horns adorned his head. Bhuta watched with angst as the large man addressed the creme girl.

/"The Lady came to offer you a home. I am not too sure if we should take you to the Basin with that attitude." /

The last bit of the man's sentence was ignored as he swayed his head to the side, ears laying flat against his skull. "What makes you think I want to become a Basin bitch?" he sneered. His gaze shifted towards the young lady with a cruel interest, "I didn't ask to be whisked away by a fuckboy and his hoe you pathetic little squak" he spat.

"speaking"

UNIDROID @ DA

@Tangere @Sacre @Mortuus Nox @Tilney

Messages In This Thread
nothing but a fool - by bhūta - 10-31-2016, 03:06 PM
RE: nothing but a fool - by Tangere - 10-31-2016, 03:37 PM
RE: nothing but a fool - by bhūta - 10-31-2016, 06:23 PM
RE: nothing but a fool - by Sacre - 10-31-2016, 06:45 PM
RE: nothing but a fool - by Tilney - 11-02-2016, 05:45 AM
RE: nothing but a fool - by Mortuus Nox - 11-02-2016, 10:15 PM
RE: nothing but a fool - by Tangere - 11-03-2016, 09:48 AM
RE: nothing but a fool - by bhūta - 11-03-2016, 03:50 PM