the Rift

cailyn :: slow

Cailyn Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Equine :: 5'5'' :: 23
Cailyn
ok so obviously i haven't been as active as my body would like because negan (aka real life) is hitting me in the knee caps with lucille.

i just had to deal with my mom finishing up her last bout of radiation but on the cusps of my grandmother being hospitalized for the second time in less than six months. she just got diagnosed with epilepsy by way of the first episode being a stroke. so we just got things situated with her but she can't drive for six months so that's been a little bit of a hassle since she refuses to just be an old lady and not work. on top of that my mom's white blood cell count was low on her last doctors visit which means her outside exposure has to be limited which makes everything kind of fall to me.

i work at amazon part-time and also work with the city's ems. obviously it's hockey season so now i'm stuck making sure no one dies when they decide it's a great idea to climb over an iron fence instead of walking through it (this actually happened the other day ok). right now i'm limited to having flexibility thursday nights, friday, and saturday so those will be my posting days until i can finagle a better schedule for my brain. so starting thursday night i'll be banging out things but i just wanted to let ya'll know i'm here (cause i really love this place tbh so good luck getting rid of me) but i'm slow-ish. <3

characters involved:
nayati