the Rift

A daughter of ice

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie
Hello!

So, this is for plotting. As many of you know, early this October I came back (woohoo!), and brought Kvasir with me (Such a cutie even when he's sad). I love him, but I truly miss my girl Glacia, and so I have finally been able to bring the lovely doll back. As also many of you know, she had a real rough time of it when she had KVasir and Vidar and discovered that Vidar was still born. It pretty much broke her, since that was one of her biggest fears and she feels like she failed as a mother. So after months of wandering in a haze, she took Kvasir and left Helovia for a short period of time ;D Now, Kvasir got tired of mopey momma and decided he wanted to come home, and so he arrived first, but she has decided herself it is time to come home. She is going to be in a very delicate sense of mind, prone to lashing out and emotional out bursts, so I'd say be careful, because she's definitely not entirely stable yet. But that is why we have this plot page!

I need some help with getting Glacia back to somewhat normal.

-Someone who has had a miscarriage
-A new friend
-Finding Kvasir
-Finding love (Okay this one will need to take a while to develop, but I want it to be super great.)
-Possibly another child
-Meanies. Make her get a back bone
-Discovery of her magic!
-Finding out about Rhoa
-Becoming a nurse in the WE
-Reuniting with Mau-Mau

Sarah Posts: 7
Junior Administrator
Mare :: Equine :: 5'6'' :: 26
Sarah
YASSS COME TO THE EDGE!!! :D

Aly hasn't had a miscarriage but I think she could be a good friend? She's been a doctor to babies that haven't survived before and she'd be super happy to talk to Glacia about becoming a nurse/anything :) she's usually pretty nice unless you pose a threat to the Edge lol

Yaas! I can tag Aly in the threshold post if you want? :D

Sarah Posts: 7
Junior Administrator
Mare :: Equine :: 5'6'' :: 26
Sarah
yeah that sounds perfect! <3

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
throws sacre at :D how've they never met? :o
he's a Nurse and likes making friends and he thinks of Mauja like an Uncle it'd be cute <3

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

@Sacre Yes! :D That would be great! And she met d'Art as a youngster so she would be excited to meet Sacre!