the Rift

[OPEN] Legends of the Falls

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd
Isopia
         in places deep with roots entwined
i live among you, well disguised
The Raven queen seemed not to hear Syrena's offer of thanks, or if she did, she gave no notice. Isopia would protect Syrena and her property even if the mare wasn't thankful, and so her expression of such meant little. Similarly she gave no response as Syrena thanked her for her recent promotion. That too would have been done regardless of whether or not Syrena offered thanks for it. However as the water-based woman below indicated she would like to learn the things Isopia knew, the raven's skull tilted and her golden eyes flashed.

"I guess that depends on what it is you would like to know." The Mountain replied. She certainly could not impart all of her knowledge of everything into the mind of another. Although that would certainly be an interesting ability... Trying to be cooperative (though likely it wouldn't seem that way), Isopia continued. "Though I take it you wish to limit the scope of my knowledge to that which pertains to your knew rank as Storyteller?"

The raven peered down from the perch in the tree, waiting for Syrena to either confirm or reject this assumption. It was possible that she kelpie mare did want to know everything Isopia did. At her side, Hubris chuckled to himself. He always appreciated when Isopia went out of her way to 'try', though he knew as she did, that most wouldn't consider her efforts to be genuine. She probably only seemed more difficult. Still, that she would make an effort put a smile on his bronzey face.

@Syrena  

Image Credits

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
Legends of the Falls - by Syrena - 11-03-2016, 07:08 PM
RE: Legends of the Falls - by Isopia - 11-12-2016, 04:21 PM
RE: Legends of the Falls - by Syrena - 11-14-2016, 08:26 PM
RE: Legends of the Falls - by Isopia - 11-15-2016, 10:28 AM
RE: Legends of the Falls - by Syrena - 11-20-2016, 07:11 PM
RE: Legends of the Falls - by Isopia - 11-21-2016, 10:56 AM
RE: Legends of the Falls - by Syrena - 11-28-2016, 01:58 PM
RE: Legends of the Falls - by Isopia - 01-01-2017, 02:54 PM