the Rift

[OPEN] Frosty

Erthë Posts: 440
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14,2 hh :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Chan

Erthë smiled back at the filly, easily charmed by the open cheeriness the child exuded. Once, before wars and death and chronic pain began to darken her spirit, she too had been happy like that and it wasn't so long ago that she had forgotten what it was like to see everything for the first time. Though the occurrences grew fewer in number as she got older, it still happened often enough to keep her sense of awe and wonder at the world alive. Being able to introduce another to something was unexpectedly pleasant - almost as if she was given a second chance at discovery herself.

"They're glow-wood cherries. I don't know if it is the proper name for them, but everyone I know calls them that. What do you think..?"

Glittering eyes watched in amusement as the girl gingerly tested the half-frozen berries, expectations for the reaction rising all the more because of how careful the kid was. She was pretty as a day, little Maude; almost as pale as the philosopher herself but with a different, golden tinge to the coat that made Erthë think of spring dawns and ocean sunsets. A string of pearls tangled in the growing antlers, no doubt a sign of affection and love. She could see why; barely more than a kid herself the young hybrid had most teenagers disdain and lacking patience for young children, but for once she didn't really mind the string of questions that peppered the air.

Apparently the cherries got a seal of approval; Maude wasn't running away in tears after all.

"Haha no, I'm not a Seer. But Alune is teaching me how to become one, so maybe some day in the future I might be."

Reaching down for another fruit for herself, Erthë reached out a wing to hold it over the gold-masked filly, intending to shield her from the ever falling snow.

"I'm Erthë" she said. "Do you like helping people, Maude?"

Erthë
and my knees are shaking - - and my dreams are breaking - - but i know i live today

bg || image || table

@Maude

~| Use of magic and violence is always permitted |~
~| Please only tag in opening posts |~

Messages In This Thread
Frosty - by Maude - 11-05-2016, 11:44 AM
RE: Frosty - by Erthë - 11-06-2016, 03:12 AM
RE: Frosty - by Maude - 11-07-2016, 09:25 AM
RE: Frosty - by Erthë - 11-07-2016, 11:03 AM
RE: Frosty - by Maude - 11-08-2016, 10:28 AM
RE: Frosty - by Erthë - 11-11-2016, 04:56 AM
RE: Frosty - by Maude - 11-18-2016, 09:25 AM