the Rift

[OPEN] Snowfall

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
Watching the water droplets drip off his nose he wondered how she could think it wasn’t cold, Sacre certainly wouldn’t be taking a bath in it anytime soon, or he wasn’t planning on it. There was still time for him to lose his balance as the stream bubbled beneath his feet. “How can you not be cold” he heartily laughed “it’s freezing” he shivered. The fox-boy watched her splash around, amazed that the icy water had no effect on her, but that was until she winced and Sacre instinctively went to step forward in concern, slipping and, with a sudden intake of breath, he shifted his weight backwards and fell unceremoniously onto his rear. The water splashed when he fell through the snow, crunching the ice and into the creek, wincing as the cold droplets sent a shiver through his body. Inari had scampered back when his bonded fell and was now sat laughing at him. Yet, as Sacre turned back to the hybrid, a rueful smile on his face, she was already trying to get back up and the fox-boy lurched forwards with a grunt “wait I’ll help you”—too late. 

The poor girl had already slipped back down into the icy creek and Sacre flinched as she did, his face mirroring the concern that captured him.

“Don’t move, I’ll come to you” he reassured her as he carefully began the process of getting back to his feet. He moved up onto the snow for better grip and then considered how best he could help her up and out of the creek. With a vague plan in his head he gingerly made his way around towards the back of the girl, his intention was to give her a push from the back whilst Inari's, with keener senses and more nimble body, showed the safest way away from the creek. "Here, I'll try push you up, feel free to lean on me" he tried to find so purchase on the rock creek beneath his feet, snow surrounding his legs as he moved to help her out, concerned by how much she might have hurt herself.

"Follow Inari, the fox, he knows the best way" the red ball of fluff bounced forwards, the white tip of his tail waving in the air as he waited for the rescue process to begin, wishing horses had paws like he did instead of the clumsy awkward hooves they used. It would be so much easier if they could grip the earth like he did, if they were as agile as he, but alas the lanky creatures were not lucky enough to have been born a fox.

Sacre, still trying to get a better purchase on the ground, wondered if the girl might be able to use her wings to push herself upwards. He had no idea how wings worked, but they looked like they might be good leverage to hoist oneself out of trouble. One of his back hooves found the sturdiness of a large rock and the fox-boy used it to push forward "are you ready?" he asked, waiting for her reply before beginning his rescue mission.
there's something tragic about you
something so magic about you

image credits

Sorry for the wait chan <3

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Snowfall - by Erthë - 11-06-2016, 09:59 AM
RE: Snowfall - by Sacre - 11-06-2016, 02:45 PM
RE: Snowfall - by Erthë - 11-06-2016, 04:02 PM