the Rift

[OPEN] Little do you know.

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada

More footsteps. Our friends ears pull back, listening to the soft crunch of footsteps outside of the halfheartedly closed rotunda. "Hello?" the voice is muffled by the thick curtains hanging from the colorful ceiling. The man's deep, endless eyes search for the new voice, his dark face turning over his left shoulder just as a stranger parts the curtains. "Hi there," the woman grinned and moved toward him without a pause. The light flitted through the room, casting weak colors from the ceiling onto the upper halves of the beams. A weak smile pulls the corners of his maroon lips up, right eye hidden behind his wild hair. Something hovers close to the blue woman's hip and our dear boy, confused as he is, narrows his eyes at the animal. An animal with no legs... it's just sitting there, in the air? Voodoo blinks hard, hair sticking to thick eyelashes as he does so. What is that thing?

While he ponders on what this thing may be, the stallion swings his back end away from the stranger, chipped hooves scratching lazily across the stone floor until he is nearly faced the stranger. Sarom steps to the side, its eyes having finally left the grulla and staring through the woman with the shells in her hair, its green tongue poking out between the remaining teeth that reside in its fictional skull.

Once the woman, Tiamat, has introduced herself, Voodoo's ears flop forward like a lazy mule's, tipping oddly to one side or the other. "-I'm a healer for the Aurora Basin," she adds. A dim light sparks somewhere in his mind, where they would once rifle through stashes of old, dusty memories, one pulled itself forward. 'We lived there once.' his decaying partner noted, the stench of his breath filling the air around them. Trying his hardest to ignore Saram, Voodoo nodded once, the smiling having fallen limp on one side of his face, leaving a smirk on the other. A moment of silence followed Tiamat's words before she continued. "Winter can be so harsh sometimes, can’t it?"

The dark coated man grinned again, a "huff" coming out as a single laugh. "Do I look that bad?" The wild man tried to run a joke off of the kind woman's words, hoping that she too would find it amusing. Behind the unicorn, the rotten man of his mind rolled it's deep black eyes, turning to face away from the conversation. "I-I'm Voodoo." he stammered. After all this time, the boy was still too shy to talk to women. Empty eyes dropped from the blue stranger to her side, watching the floating creature.. trying to decide whether it were actually there or not. "I'm from there. Well, no. Uhm. I was there when I was uh, just a kid." he spoke toward the animal with the flippers, distracted.

Uncomfortable and unsure of how to decide whether the animal was real or a figment of his imagination, the stallion gritted his teeth quietly between his jaws, shivering at the noise they made as they squeaked. Shifty eyes darted back up to try to find Tiamat's, hopeful that his odd staring would either go unnoticed, or she would be able to ignore it if it hadn't. A half-grin still sat on his lips, waiting for the healer to speak again.

"Voodoo." 'Ouija.' 'Sarom.'
@Tiamat

Image by Nicole-Studios @ DA
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Little do you know. - by Voodoo - 11-08-2016, 02:14 AM
RE: Little do you know. - by Tiamat - 11-10-2016, 03:38 AM
RE: Little do you know. - by Voodoo - 11-15-2016, 10:15 PM
RE: Little do you know. - by Tiamat - 11-17-2016, 03:29 AM