the Rift

[OPEN] itsy bitsy, teenie weenie, where's my manhood gone, you meanie?

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
He hadn't expected to have company during his woes, so when he senses the mare's presence, his heart dips like a rock into the depths of his hooves.

Oh, shit. The herd already seem to dislike him - how will they react if they think he is a tiny-dicked freak of nature? Especially in the presence of a very pretty woman, whom Volterra vaguely recognises from around the herd. If he remembers correctly, she is a former leader known as the Transcended. It is dreadfully unfortunate that the first time they meet properly, he should be so....un-manned.

Vadir unleashes another cacophonous cackle and flings herself up into the sky to circle the two horses, chuckling boldly to herself. Through her eyes (as his own are still focused on his dwarfed manhood) he sees Sohalia looking at the area of concern, and if he could blush, he certainly would. With a haste that causes his neck to crick, the leviathan brings his head out from beneath his forelegs to eye the winged mare, his crimson gaze wide and horrified. "It's not normally so small!" he damn near wails, crippled at the thought of this mare spreading rumours about his inadequacy. "I swear!" he adds, his expression still showing how frantic he is about the idea of her judging his tiny genitals. He's always been proud of Little Vol and his two special friends, so the notion of having their reputation unduly tarnished makes panic rise from the depths of his soul.

He attempts to cross his hindlegs to try and hide the issue, but the sight of his massive feathered feet pulled daintily together like a dancer's ballet shoes is probably just as comical as the expression of abject horror on his face. "That goat horned fucker in the Blood Falls cursed me," he growls, stomping one massive front hoof in distress. "I don't suppose you know anything about reversing magical curses?"

image credits

@Sohalia CACKLES LOUDLY

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
RE: itsy bitsy, teenie weenie, where's my manhood gone, you meanie? - by Volterra - 11-19-2016, 08:43 PM