the Rift

Quest Help!

Cera the Golden Prince Posts: 419
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Ilaria :: Red Panda :: Heal Brit
Cera's quest is ancient, but it's because I specifically want him to experience something different with every type of fire magic he puts in his amulets.

Essentially he's supposed to collect 4 amulets full of fire and return them. But...I wanted it to be a bit deeper than that, because Cera doesn't ask people for things like that, and I wanted to develop him a bit.

His first magic was from Amani, during a positive time and an accidental acquisition. His second was from Maren and he actually asked her for it, which was super difficult for him to do.

SO FOR THE NEXT TWO, I'm looking for two characters who can supply fire magic in a way that isn't just a stop and go for fulfilling this quest. Something that could be like

@Megaera - secondary encounter with lotsa emotions?

@Lena - her magic is awesome I don't know I just like it lmao (or Erebos during their spar?)

Anyone else who has fire magic but could help Cera acquire it in a plot-fun way?
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
THEO BECAUSE THEY NEED TO BE BOND AND TALK ABOUT GAUCHO? Theo basically has Gaucho's magic, so nostalgia and sadness?

Cera the Golden Prince Posts: 419
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Ilaria :: Red Panda :: Heal Brit
OMG ODD THAT'S PERFECT. Cera is going to be so freaking sad ahhh thank you I really wanted this quest to be special! I'll skype you!
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!

Megaera the Sunspear Posts: 306
Absent Abyss atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 h :: 8 [Birdsong] HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwaihir :: Golden Eagle :: None Laine
YES PLEASE
FAC FORTIA ET PATERE
be brave and endure
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Megaera in all posts ::

Lena the Songbird Posts: 663
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 4 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Imogen :: Common Kitsune :: Fire Heather
Lena can definitely help. :DDD So can Erebos. JUST LET ME KNOW I'LL JUST THROW FIRE AT YOUR CHARS ALL THE TIME. ;D