the Rift

[PRIVATE] the end [myrrine]

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob
Myrrine

She was so stressed she hadn't even heard his first question, all she could focus on was that everything that was coming out of his mouth wasn't him. It was a stranger masked to be the man she had found beneath these curtains long ago and had found solace in. It couldn't be her golden prince who was now holding on to his last breaths like lost dreams, the one who always tried to make her feel that she was really something of worth. But they both knew this was all a lie. His struggling words of comfort meant nothing to her, she couldn't believe or listen to him as he soon began to state the obvious; the words she didn't want to hear. She screamed out like a child having a tantrum, pure anger appearing in those golden orbs for the first time in her life,"DON'T BULLSHIT ME WITH THAT CLICHE GARBAGE! YOU WILL BE GONE AND I WILL BE ALONE AGAIN!" She gasped and turned away, realizing it was all selfish now; she just didn't want to be alone.

She didn't want to lose the one person who actually validated her existence.

"Quil," she cried, looking desperately to the broken mass that she had once felt upon her spotted frame in the throes of love; the wings at his side once embracing her to make her feel better, that eye of lilac fluttering closed as he finally began to let go. And though she wanted to keep fighting him, to make him feel that he should keep trying; she knew he was in just too much pain to ask him of that. This was his salvation and she would be the angel whose wings he would fly upon to his righteousness. Kissing his dirty and lackluster cheek she sighed, trying to succumb to the numbness that he most likely felt; because then maybe this wouldn't hurt so much. She refused to leave his side, and as he slipped deep into the beginnings of eternal slumber she did the only thing she was able to do in this moment. Something that would give him the peace that he desperately needed, because who deserved to die under such awful circumstances? Certainly not her beloved Quilyan.

So she began to hum, it deep and wavering in the beginning, but turning smooth in its pitch as she steadied her breathing and focused deeply on his vanishing mind; because deep within there had to be something he could see to make him feel the love she had felt for him. Because she would love Quilyan, she would love who he was and what he was in her life, and she would love him even as this; as his soul began to fade along with the happiness in her own. The tears would never end, and her eyes closed with his as she prepared for the breaths to soon cease. She didn't know when, but when it finally did come, her emotions would be unleashed in unrelenting fury; because what the fuck mattered in this world now if Quilyan wasn't in it.

"I love you my prince," she crooned after her humming ceased, letting her skull bury itself beneath his own as she waited in silence for his final breath to come.

"Talk."
the butterfly is proof that great darkness
can create great beauty

@Quilyan this is so bad I'm sorry T-T BUT I LOVE HIM
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
the end [myrrine] - by Quilyan - 11-09-2016, 04:02 PM
RE: the end [myrrine] - by Myrrine - 11-09-2016, 11:13 PM
RE: the end [myrrine] - by Quilyan - 11-10-2016, 01:05 PM
RE: the end [myrrine] - by Myrrine - 11-11-2016, 12:22 AM
RE: the end [myrrine] - by Quilyan - 11-11-2016, 07:58 PM