the Rift

[PRIVATE] how we operate

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

It didn’t take long for Hemlock to let her know his search had been more successful than hers - so she slowed her pace and allowed herself to be an easy destination for them to find. Hemlock arrived first, swooping down to land on his customary spot on her head between her ears, and soon from between the trees the now-familiar sight of the black and red unicorn appeared. “Hello Sacre!” She responded to his greeting, already finding a warm smile for the kind stallion as he approached - and it only grew a moment later. His reaction to being called startled her - but startled her the most wonderful way, it caused her smile to brighten and to become easy.

Easier than it had been in some time, she was sure. The two questions he asked her immediately were exactly her reaction whenever someone’s companion came to find him and the familiarity of it warmed her heart. “I’m quite alright, but thank you for checking.”

Hemlock took this moment to swoop down towards the foxes, his preference for kitsunes and their fox cousins showing blatantly as he hooted joyfully at them. Now that he had done what Aly had asked him to do, he felt free to do what he wanted to do - and that was see if he could make two new friends. He landed on the snow and hopped around.

Silly boy Aly chided her companion in good humour while her green eyes flickered back up to Sacre. Though there was a particular reason that she wanted to speak to him, she didn’t immediately launch into it. Hopefully he wouldn’t mind - there were other questions she wanted to ask before she explained what the big deal was. “I hope I’m not interrupting your day? I just wanted to get a chance to talk to you, we haven’t really had a chance since you joined. Have you been enjoying living in the Edge so far? Any luck in finding your brother?”

*ALYSANNE
lying on the edge of a star

@Sacre
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
how we operate - by Alysanne - 11-09-2016, 08:33 PM
RE: how we operate - by Sacre - 11-10-2016, 08:23 AM
RE: how we operate - by Alysanne - 11-11-2016, 08:57 PM
RE: how we operate - by Sacre - 11-15-2016, 07:06 PM
RE: how we operate - by Alysanne - 11-21-2016, 11:07 AM
RE: how we operate - by Sacre - 01-03-2017, 07:14 PM