the Rift

[PRIVATE] we have our seasons [Earth, Quest Return]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
your faith was strong but you needed proof
Darwin’s reassurance helped the Icebound calm her initial fears. Up until then she wasn’t sure how the Earth God felt about her- she and him, regardless of what he thought, had been through a lot. The Earth God had seen her at both her highest and her lowest. So yes, when he did appear a fresh round of pent up anxiety burst forth from the pit of her stomach as she glanced toward Darwin, trying to distract her mind as the large deity approached.

There was a wave of relief when the God was neither hostile, nor overly friendly. It was the normal, usual tone expected of one his size and stature. As per usual, she was met with words meant to make her think. Elsa tilted her head a little, thinking of his unusual question. ”I am blind to a lot of things, as much as I hate to admit it” she began. Edgar cooed quietly, liking that the Icebound was once again forced to evaluate. ”I guess I was jaded, and hurt- but now my world feels far less lonely.” She shyly glanced toward Darwin before shuffling her nervously. ”I see things I haven’t before- but I do dearly miss being able to see the world.” Maybe it was a bit too presumptuous but she still did complete the quest to get her eyesight back.

Just because she achieved some higher power thinking did not mean the Icebound became any less selfish. She missed the full span of the world, and try as she might sometimes inner transcendence still didn’t make up for the little things.
the icebound
kaneryuu!

@Mythical Request
We can keep this just Elsa x Earth talking to speed it along for you guys
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
RE: we have our seasons [Earth, Quest Return] - by Elsa - 02-09-2017, 03:59 PM