the Rift

Everburning Scrolls :: Nephele

Nephele Posts: 82
Dragon's Throat Guardian atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.3 :: 7 HP: 64.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Atreus :: Lammergeier :: None Nova

Thread & Refusal Tracker

Up in the Air — Arrives in Helovia after years of traveling beyond it's borders. Meets Erthë, Tembovu, Miykeal & Megaera. Contracts and is cured of the Rift Disease GLL, recruited by Meg to the Dragon's Throat.
SWP :: A Light Shining Through —Joins other Helovian's in descending upon the new rift land brought through by the God of the Earth, and the Riftian Inhabitants that came with.
Sands of Fire — Meets Laedere while in the Dragon's Throat.
!! #Ican'teven — Meets Resplendence in Thistle Meadow
SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) — The Rift Tiger Goddess makes her appearance, and Nephele along with other Helovians and Riftians fly into battle to defend the new land, and her home.
Test Your Mettle — Spars with Ampere.
Pecking Order — Attends the Dragon's Throat Herd Meeting with other herd members.
[Patrol] Blood in the Water — Patrols with Badger and Nasreen in the Blood Falls.
Making Mountains — Meets Zekle
SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) — The fight rages on with the Rift Tiger Goddess
SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Conclusion) — Helovian's defeat the Goddess, and with it brings the end of the Rift lands and the disease which has riddled Helovia.
Now or Never —
Big Mistake —
Old friends, new problems —
Running all the Red Lights —
We make this rockin' World go round [Patrol] —
Warm your Buns —
A Grave dug by a Preacher —
Well, Shit —
Oh great, twins [Birthing] —
Good Grief —
SWP :: A Change in the Weather [Water Drop] —
Wandering Roots —
[Mini SWP] Trick R Treat || Round 1 —
A second Summer Breeze [Birthing] —
The Flames Burn on [Meeting] —
What do we have here [Hatching Thread] —

Refusals:

Earth Magic:
Fire Magic:

Companion Refusals:

Tyrath

“She was beautiful, but she was beautiful in the way a forest fire was beautiful: something to be admired from a distance, not up close.” 

― Terry Pratchett
Please tag Neph in all replies!
Force & violence permitted with the exception of maiming & death

can you hear the sabers rattling

Cat ipsum dolor sit amet, ears back wide eyed stretch but if it smells like fish eat as much as you wish. Purrrrrr behind the couch, so meow meow, i tell my human. Scamper flee in terror at cucumber discovered on floor fall over dead (not really but gets sypathy) so put toy mouse in food bowl run out of litter box at full speed . Hiss at vacuum cleaner meow yet jump off balcony, onto stranger's head find something else more interesting, or stretch. Chirp at birds rub face on owner ears back wide eyed. Toy mouse squeak roll over meowwww bleghbleghvomit my furball really tie the room together but lick the plastic bag refuse to drink water except out of someone's glass rub whiskers on bare skin act innocent for licks your face. Wake up human for food at 4am meow to be let in or kitty scratches couch bad kitty always hungry so lick plastic bags. Steal the warm chair right after you get up gnaw the corn cob mew. Kitty power! spit up on light gray carpet instead of adjacent linoleum jump off balcony, onto stranger's head so kitty scratches couch bad kitty and sit in window and stare ooo, a bird! yum or always hungry ears back wide eyed.

Steal the warm chair right after you get up pelt around the house and up and down stairs chasing phantoms sit in window and stare ooo, a bird! yum. Soft kitty warm kitty little ball of furr sun bathe, for where is my slave? I'm getting hungry flee in terror at cucumber discovered on floor. Scratch leg; meow for can opener to feed me see owner, run in terror. Chew on cable my left donut is missing, as is my right. Sleep nap eat owner's food. Meow loudly just to annoy owners. Jump launch to pounce upon little yarn mouse, bare fangs at toy run hide in litter box until treats are fed shove bum in owner's face like camera lens who's the baby, for thug cat . Damn that dog curl into a furry donut ears back wide eyed. Gnaw the corn cob chase mice, and Gate keepers of hell. Sun bathe.

Immediately regret falling into bathtub hola te quiero but sit on the laptop. Lick the other cats. Pee in the shoe spot something, big eyes, big eyes, crouch, shake butt, prepare to pounce throwup on your pillow. If it fits, i sits chew iPad power cord, but lick butt and make a weird face poop in the plant pot or hide head under blanket so no one can see hate dog. Lie on your belly and purr when you are asleep then cats take over the world for please stop looking at your phone and pet me hopped up on catnip, leave fur on owners clothes. Licks your face run outside as soon as door open and meow meowwww soft kitty warm kitty little ball of furr refuse to leave cardboard box. Purr lay on arms while you're using the keyboard, chase ball of string but cough furball but kitty scratches couch bad kitty, climb a tree, wait for a fireman jump to fireman then scratch his face i am the best.

Talk Talk Talk

damned if i didn't
demand that they sing
Art Credit

“She was beautiful, but she was beautiful in the way a forest fire was beautiful: something to be admired from a distance, not up close.” 

― Terry Pratchett

made not with love but glory, and the haunting ghost of war

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla a elit quis justo luctus auctor. Etiam magna elit, ullamcorper sit amet turpis ac, tempor posuere urna. Aenean sed malesuada felis, non tristique dui. Quisque sagittis mauris diam, et sollicitudin diam placerat sit amet. Cras cursus nisl eu dolor vestibulum dictum. Nullam blandit quis sapien ut auctor. Quisque quis neque ornare, sagittis diam ac, scelerisque metus. Phasellus aliquet mauris non turpis sodales, bibendum placerat libero fermentum. Vestibulum ac diam pellentesque nunc sollicitudin tempus ac at purus. Integer varius vel turpis eu laoreet. Donec iaculis, est posuere vestibulum pretium, nibh nulla porta nunc, quis laoreet dui dolor eget ipsum. Mauris feugiat vestibulum odio non porttitor.

Proin luctus tempus orci sit amet mattis. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Duis mollis metus id augue tincidunt vehicula. Aliquam erat volutpat. Nam luctus nisi nec lorem dignissim, nec condimentum eros bibendum. Ut vestibulum orci ac volutpat aliquet. Morbi sed tellus a metus rhoncus consequat. Maecenas tincidunt iaculis ullamcorper. Mauris mattis risus nec rutrum dictum. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Integer pharetra dui quis odio gravida euismod.

Aliquam at tellus nisi. Nullam vel elementum justo, in lacinia tortor. Nam eget augue placerat, interdum mi eu, eleifend diam. Nullam rhoncus risus ac enim ornare, a blandit orci eleifend. Nullam libero turpis, hendrerit et ante id, sagittis sodales ipsum. Curabitur in diam lorem. Nunc hendrerit quis diam tempor vestibulum. Aenean mauris metus, sodales a vestibulum vitae, consectetur ac nisi.

talk talk talk

N E P H E L E

― Terry Pratchett

do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

"Speech."

Art by lunameyza@ DA

― Terry Pratchett

Words! Pretty words, posty posty posty. Text here. Text here. Text here. Woo hoo. La da da da blah blah blah. Words! Pretty words, posty posty posty. Text here. Text here. Woo hoo. La da da da blah blah blah. Words! Words! Pretty words, posty posty posty. Text here. Text here. Woo hoo. La da da da blah blah blah. Words! Pretty words, posty posty posty. Text here. Text here. Woo hoo. La da da da blah blah blah.

Words! Pretty words, posty posty posty. Text here. Text here. Woo hoo. Woo hoo. La da da da blah blah blah. Words! Pretty words, posty posty posty. Text here. Text here. Woo hoo. La da da da blah blah blah.

Words! Pretty words, posty posty posty. Text here. Text here. Text here. Woo hoo. La da da da blah blah blah. Words! Pretty words, posty posty posty. Text here. Text here. Woo hoo. La da da da blah blah blah. Words! Words! Pretty words, posty posty posty. Text here. Text here. Woo hoo. La da da da blah blah blah. Words! Pretty words, posty posty posty. Text here. Text here. Woo hoo. La da da da blah blah blah.

"Talk."
Quote goes here
room for words yes

image | coding

― Terry Pratchett

Words go here yay!

"Talk."
Nephele
Forged in Fire
and the flames

image | coding

― Terry Pratchett

can you hear the sabers rattling

Cat ipsum dolor sit amet, ears back wide eyed stretch but if it smells like fish eat as much as you wish. Purrrrrr behind the couch, so meow meow, i tell my human. Scamper flee in terror at cucumber discovered on floor fall over dead (not really but gets sypathy) so put toy mouse in food bowl run out of litter box at full speed . Hiss at vacuum cleaner meow yet jump off balcony, onto stranger's head find something else more interesting, or stretch. Chirp at birds rub face on owner ears back wide eyed. Toy mouse squeak roll over meowwww bleghbleghvomit my furball really tie the room together but lick the plastic bag refuse to drink water except out of someone's glass rub whiskers on bare skin act innocent for licks your face. Wake up human for food at 4am meow to be let in or kitty scratches couch bad kitty always hungry so lick plastic bags. Steal the warm chair right after you get up gnaw the corn cob mew. Kitty power! spit up on light gray carpet instead of adjacent linoleum jump off balcony, onto stranger's head so kitty scratches couch bad kitty and sit in window and stare ooo, a bird! yum or always hungry ears back wide eyed.

Steal the warm chair right after you get up pelt around the house and up and down stairs chasing phantoms sit in window and stare ooo, a bird! yum. Soft kitty warm kitty little ball of furr sun bathe, for where is my slave? I'm getting hungry flee in terror at cucumber discovered on floor. Scratch leg; meow for can opener to feed me see owner, run in terror. Chew on cable my left donut is missing, as is my right. Sleep nap eat owner's food. Meow loudly just to annoy owners. Jump launch to pounce upon little yarn mouse, bare fangs at toy run hide in litter box until treats are fed shove bum in owner's face like camera lens who's the baby, for thug cat . Damn that dog curl into a furry donut ears back wide eyed. Gnaw the corn cob chase mice, and Gate keepers of hell. Sun bathe.

Immediately regret falling into bathtub hola te quiero but sit on the laptop. Lick the other cats. Pee in the shoe spot something, big eyes, big eyes, crouch, shake butt, prepare to pounce throwup on your pillow. If it fits, i sits chew iPad power cord, but lick butt and make a weird face poop in the plant pot or hide head under blanket so no one can see hate dog. Lie on your belly and purr when you are asleep then cats take over the world for please stop looking at your phone and pet me hopped up on catnip, leave fur on owners clothes. Licks your face run outside as soon as door open and meow meowwww soft kitty warm kitty little ball of furr refuse to leave cardboard box. Purr lay on arms while you're using the keyboard, chase ball of string but cough furball but kitty scratches couch bad kitty, climb a tree, wait for a fireman jump to fireman then scratch his face i am the best.

Talk Talk Talk

damned if i didn't
demand that they sing
Art Credit

― Terry Pratchett

"Speech."

Art by Bronzehalo@ DA

― Terry Pratchett

you can try to dirty my name,
but I'll wear your hate like war paint

"Speech."

Art by Strixx @ DA

― Terry Pratchett

Nephele&Atreus
Words go here yay!

"Talk."
Quote goes here
room for words yes

image | coding

― Terry Pratchett

nephele
Words go here yay!

"Talk."
Quote goes here
room for words yes

image | coding

― Terry Pratchett

Atreus
& Nephele
Words go here yay!

"Talk."
Quote goes here
room for words yes

image | coding

― Terry Pratchett

you can try to dirty my name,
but I'll wear your hate like war paint

"Kings start wars, Queens finish them."

text goes here

Art by Musonart @ DA

― Terry Pratchett