the Rift

Plots for Nephele!

Nephele Posts: 82
Dragon's Throat Guardian atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.3 :: 7 HP: 64.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Atreus :: Lammergeier :: None Nova
Neph's muse is alive and kicking (quite literally), after being on cool down for a number of months due to pregnancies happening. Now that all foals are accounted for and are happy bouncing babies around the world, she no longer has to watch herself/be fat in the throat forever — I could really do with a few plots and plans for her to really get her out and about in the world again.

Things I'd like:
  • Sparring partners (spars in general would be great, teaching ones would be A+)
  • Friends (She doesn't have many friends and that's uber depressing, if you want a friend that'll make you hold her earrings and her hair while she kicks ass and you eat the popcorn, she's def. the one for the job. Or maybe you want a sidekick that will kick ass with you, that's also her.)
  • Her to learn about the Sun God in depth, as he's her patron deity and generally fill her in on all the world lore that's gone on (she returned to helovia at the closing of the Rift Wars/Lands being brought in.)
I'm open for just about everything and anything to be honest, though relationships and those roads aren't something I'm looking for with her deliberately. She's not exactly had a good luck streak with love and having four children ;D

“She was beautiful, but she was beautiful in the way a forest fire was beautiful: something to be admired from a distance, not up close.” 

― Terry Pratchett
Please tag Neph in all replies!
Force & violence permitted with the exception of maiming & death

Cera the Golden Prince Posts: 419
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Ilaria :: Red Panda :: Heal Brit
Cera would love to teach her about Sunny! He's a super religious character and has been in Helovia for like eons it seems. Since Kri's start of rule at least.

He'd also love to spar and talk with her!
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!

@Cera — that'd be great! they can sit around the diviners fire perhaps and have a good old chat! :D He could probably also tell her about the history of the throat as well, since he's been there for so long.

They can then round it off with a friendly spar :p

“She was beautiful, but she was beautiful in the way a forest fire was beautiful: something to be admired from a distance, not up close.” 

― Terry Pratchett

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
Raeden needs friends..... She has none cause she can be a bitch hahah, but she is totally the one who will hold her earings in a fight cause Rae is not much of a fighter her self, but she is feisty

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob
- offers sad Myrinne - She's gonna be really sad with the death of Quilyan and feel even worse for neglecting her child. She really beeds someone to show her that she isn't a piece of crap and can be useful in this world. @Nephele
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie
Spar w/ Glacia? :D

@Raeden — they should thread and see where it goes then! I'm sure it'd be interesting to see what they can get upto.

@Myrrine — Neph will def. give her a hoof up the butt, that's something she's good at :p she might not be tOo good at sympathies but getting someone back on their feet she can do.

@Glacia — yesss I'd love a spar between them!

― Terry Pratchett

Cera the Golden Prince Posts: 419
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Ilaria :: Red Panda :: Heal Brit
Perfect! It seems more likely that Nephele would start that particular chat thread, and then I can start the spar? Just tag me and I'll reply!
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!