the Rift

Need healing? Or help dealing with grief?

Miykael Posts: 136
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 11 :: Birdsong
Eliana :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Rottie
LOOK NO FURTHER!

Seriously.

Anyway. I've brought Miykael back out of hiding with a big plan in mind for him. Being part of a herd slaughters his muse. He's just not cut out for it. BUT I would love for him to become like.. a wandering healer of sorts. He'll fix your boo-boos (and block memories until you're more ready/capable to cope with them if you'd like) and then be on his way. He will heal regardless of herd affiliations, loyalties, etc. That's just really where he thrives (and why he had so much more muse during the last swp/healing the foreign diseases).

So, thoughts? Takers? Ideas?

I suppose he could wander to the herds to kind of make his presence known IC but I don't exactly know how well that would go over considering many of them have healers of their own. I'd love to get him out there with this but I'm a little stuck as to how to start except through OOCly finding wounded characters and starting threads that way.
[Image: mikey_by_moonstone_designs-d9dgnba.png]
icon base: Bronzehalo :: from Nickel <3

permission for all except death and dismemberment.
** please tag miykael in replies **
replies slow? check here for status updates.

Reli Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: Shortie :: ~Immortal~
Reli
Tia doesn't really need healing BUT SHE NEEDS TO SEE MIKEY AGAIN :DD

Erthë Posts: 440
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14,2 hh :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Chan
http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=25554

I have a thread here that is in desperate need of healer attention! Roux was gonna come in and save her, but it's been a while and I really need it done for consistency and timelines and stuff :) Plus Erthë would love to meet Mikey again!

~| Use of magic and violence is always permitted |~
~| Please only tag in opening posts |~

Rottie Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'4" :: 29
Rottie
Reli - YES! I'd love for them to have another thread. They need to catch up. <3 Any particular place?

Chan - Oh! Perfect! I'll get him posted to that tonight, hopefully.

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

For a long time I was wanting to have Ampere's memories of loving Gaucho erased, but I'm not sure any more, so I was just going to have her become an alcoholic and deal with it that way. I'll ponder and hit you up if I do want them erased :O

Also all the DT basically needs healing ;-;

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

ChaoticMelodies Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 16.2 hh :: 23 years
ChaoticMelodies
Seconding what Blu said. Come help DT.

Rottie Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'4" :: 29
Rottie
If it makes any difference, he can only block them. The memories would still be there but she wouldn't have access to them unless you had something trigger the memories or have him remove the block. Just let me know if you want him to do that. It's a big deal, though so I understand if you don't want to do that.

Either way, I will figure out a reason to get him to the DT to help them out :D

ChaoticMelodies Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 16.2 hh :: 23 years
ChaoticMelodies
@Rottie - that would be great since I know that at least Soh, Cera, and Ampere have lingering injuries from fights, and I think we're about to have Aith, Sikeax, Vol, and Tae to tend to as well with no healers of our own. xD

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie
Ooo. I think it would be interesting to have Glacia's memory's blocked of Vidar!