the Rift

three fucks to give and they're all hers

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie

Sohalia's grumbling of something else, some kind of language sent a chuckle rolling through my lips. I had to admit it pleased me that Tarik's "flirtations" had back fired. I however felt sorry for Tiamat. Her reactions to such things was one I myself would have had a year ago. A blushing girl, unaccustomed to such crude words. Not that on the inside they didn't my stomach curl in disgust. But I had known the touch of a man, and had born two in result of that union. Still. My eyes lingered on Tiamat, feeling for her.

Huldra was quick to take me up on my offer, and my eyes returned to look at the beautiful painted newcomer. The smile never left my face as she spoke, but a tightness formed around my eyes as the whore mare continued on her disgusting speech. But only a twitch of a hair could be seen on my ears at the emphasis of the word fuck. Something nagged at me, as if she where mocking us. Intentionally making us uncomfortable. As if she where in a position to do so, new in a land she did not know, with us, strangers yes, but kindly offering them shelter. I almost wanted her to trip and break her pretty face. No, not almost, did. Or maybe wind up pregnant with 8 or so kids in the oven. That seemed a befitting number. She'd be ruined. That would be very satisfying especially since she liked to enjoy the sexual pleasures so much and seemed to be such a total assmunch.

Nephele's was the next to speak, and she almost got an eye roll from me. But I didn't. She was playing and catering to these hooligans, offering them things that they wouldn't be able to resist. And as the stallions spoke, I couldn't help but feel relieved that I wouldn't have to deal with them on the way home. I didn't envy the hybrid nor the transcended one bit. Although Ralik's words to Tiamat caught my attention. "Tiamat probably enjoys its great and intense beauty. Maybe you should visit and then you might understand." I looked at Tiamat, hoping she wouldn't be to angry at my speaking in her place. I was certainly happy that these three had ignored my invitations. They would not make great companions nor additions to the Edge.

"I do not believe my services are needed any longer, so I shall be taking my leave. I wish you all a wonderful day." My head nodded to each of them, and soon I was pushing through the snow back the way I had came. Maybe I had lost three today, but they did not seem a huge loss to me.

"talk talk talk talk "

@Sohalia
Glacia says peace outttt. Sorry she's being a bit of a judgy snatch lmao

I HAD A HEART THEN
but the queen has been overthrown

full image

Messages In This Thread
RE: three fucks to give and they're all hers - by Glacia - 11-18-2016, 12:46 PM