the Rift

Blood Order - [unicorn supremists]

Lotus Posts: 31
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 :: 3
Whit
Having lived here a few seasons now, I find it quite saddening that few unicorns seem to roam our land, or Helovia in general. It is disheartening, and I suppose I can understand why my King opened our borders to those of all kinds – but even since that decree, the motions of the World’s Edge are quiet and non-existent. If it weren’t for my dearest little Dirk, I would be plagued with loneliness I am sure, for I was a mare used to being surrounded by her sisters, aunts and mother at all times. We were close, myself and my Amazonian sisters, and I would be lying if I said I didn’t miss them. But I could never return, I was so torn between what I had been brought up with and what I had learned – I didn’t know who to believe, myself or my herd? Even now, I am torn, as my herd are followers of the dark maiden, the Moon Goddess, where I am devout to my Earthly lord. This herd seems to be overrun with stallion also, something that makes me unsure of how to behave or act, unsure of who to trust – we are a herd disunited, you see, a herd truly built upon words and false promises. This I can see now, and with this realisation comes only more sadness. Action needs to be taken, but I know not what action, and so I am left floundering, watching our borders as the Warrior within me commands, and exploring the realm as often as my cloven hooves allow me to.

It was then that the summons was heard by my svelte flutes, and I smile, knowing whose throat the melody was made. An engineer, no, The Engineer, one who had gained my trust without even trying. He was a curious stallion, he held little care for what others thoughts, gave his opinion freely, and was not distracted by emotions or dishonesty. I found myself wanting to be like him, wanting to assimilate and earn his approving stare, the amazon in me even yearned to feel his flesh touch my own – but I am getting off topic. It was he who had inspired the appropriate thoughts to course through my cranium. My Earthly God yearned for blood, he needed sacrifice to know that he was loved and cherished by his followers, and in my previous home we would sacrifice our male counterparts, after taking what was necessary from them to promote new life of course. But such actions were not necessary now, I had learned, I was growing to accept, that I could still satisfy my need to sacrifice life to him, by slaying those who were hornless. It was Ulrik, his sure stature left me unquestioning of the rightness of this choice, and upon knowing and learning more about him, I was all the more sure of it. Yes, there would still be sacrifice – but it would not be of any who had a horn upon their crown.

He would smell me before I arrived, this I knew. Though my scent travelled slightly less than before, the effects were still potent, and I wondered how many others would arrive to his call – I wondered, even, whether the King himself would want to make an appearance. Mauja seemed like one to share in Ulrik’s beliefs, yet he was so quiet in his scheming, and did actions that were not consistent with his beliefs. I walked, silently as my cloven hooves would allow, leonine tail flicking out behind me, swirling the petalled aroma about the area with ease. Tiara tilted in greeting and acknowledgement to the engineer, my pearlescent horn shimmering in the eerie light. Dirk was upon my back, as always, and peered at the mechanic feline whirring away on the ground beside the bronzed stallion. Though he had seen it before, the kitten was still transfixed by the moving parts, and I had to exercise some control over him to stop him leaping from my spine and seeing if he could play with the much larger, and dangerous, weapon. A smile curved my lips, and I stood before Ulrik; he knew my reasons, he would surely know the significance of my coming to his call. He was not unintelligent you see, unlike many of his fellows, and for that reason, I was here.

Messages In This Thread
Blood Order - [unicorn supremists] - by Ulrik - 06-18-2012, 05:58 PM
RE: Blood Order - [unicorn supremists] - by Lotus - 06-18-2012, 08:49 PM
RE: Blood Order - [unicorn supremists] - by Mauja - 06-19-2012, 11:30 AM
RE: Blood Order - [unicorn supremists] - by Ulrik - 06-19-2012, 02:12 PM
RE: Blood Order - [unicorn supremists] - by Mauja - 06-21-2012, 01:29 PM
RE: Blood Order - [unicorn supremists] - by Lotus - 06-23-2012, 08:11 AM
RE: Blood Order - [unicorn supremists] - by Cineviam - 06-24-2012, 03:13 PM
RE: Blood Order - [unicorn supremists] - by Ulrik - 06-26-2012, 04:16 PM
RE: Blood Order - [unicorn supremists] - by Mauja - 06-27-2012, 05:02 PM
RE: Blood Order - [unicorn supremists] - by Cineviam - 07-13-2012, 01:44 AM
RE: Blood Order - [unicorn supremists] - by Ulrik - 07-13-2012, 12:57 PM