the Rift

tumbleweeds [serenity, open]

Serenity Posts: 78
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 7 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Avis

SERENITY</style>
You can't take the sky from me</style>

The winds were glorious today and carried her through the frosty winter into a stunning, snow swept landscape. How anyone could be so unhappy with their lives with all this beauty around them was simply foolish. She had come from servitude and was born into slavery, but by a stroke of luck and the sacrifice of her parents, she had escaped. Serenity would not do them a dishonor by turning her life into some gaping hole of loneliness and depression, especially not when there was far too much beauty to be found here!

Serenity had not been paying attention to the lift of the thermal, and the wind that lifted her wings disappeared. With a small shriek of surprise, she managed to lessen the blow of her fall before tumbling to the ground, a grimace on her expression. "Ow..." she muttered, picking herself back up on all four hooves and shaking her golden, starry coat of the thick, powdery snow. After gathering her limbs and tucking her wings to her side, she pressed forward, curiosity driving her farther inland.

The blue and creamy mare huffed a breath and steam as she trotted and chuckled to herself, amused that she had made a cloud. Her hooves crunched the snow beneath, and she could not help herself. Closing golden eyes, Serenity bounded forward and danced in circles, picking her hooves up daintily, and flapping her wings. She looked quite mad. The mare was snapped roughly out of her playing when her rump hit another, and she spun around, tucking her wings to her sides.

"Finn!" she exclaimed with a wide smile. She had met him before on their travels. Both of them were wanderers. "I did not think that I would see you again, but fate is funny, I suppose." She hummed thoughtfully to herself before being distracted by a frozen stream. Serenity bounded for it and carefully put all four hooves on the ice. "I am walking on water!"

CREDITS by Boom Boom

STARS FADING BUT I LINGER ON DEAR
STILL CRAVING YOUR KISS
(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
tumbleweeds [serenity, open] - by Finn - 10-26-2012, 09:10 PM
RE: tumbleweeds [serenity, open] - by Serenity - 10-28-2012, 01:09 PM
RE: tumbleweeds [serenity, open] - by Israfel - 11-02-2012, 05:47 PM
RE: tumbleweeds [serenity, open] - by Finn - 11-02-2012, 06:02 PM