the Rift

[PRIVATE] in a blackout

Kiada Posts: 181
World's Edge Nurse
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 2 years - Birdsong
Khairi :: Leucistic Lammergeier :: Paralyze Skylark
You think I'll be the dark sky
I hope Kianzo is found soon.” Kiada nodded along, agreeing with it entirely. She wished her brother would be found, alive and well. She hoped that she would see him again one day, to rekindle their relationship – to work through the troubles they faced when they were young, to be able to live with one another again in another land. She wanted to be able to share how much she had learned, how much she had grown, and she wanted to see just how much he had grown as well. As she thought these thoughts, Khairi crooned an almost mournful sound from the snowy tree branches. He missed his friend, as well. Kianzo’s companion and him were a team, and he wanted it to be the same when they saw one another again.

However, as Kiada asked the question she had truly been interested in knowing, Alysanne seemed almost taken back. The filly’s pink splattered lips formed a slight frown at first as the painted Queen thought about whether or not she should speak of such events. The spotted filly watched with bright blue eyes as Alysanne’s wing’s shuffled, and her fluted ears perked when the Queen finally began to speak. “Have you asked your mother about this?” Well, no. But Kiada was growing into being a good liar. Immediately she began to nod, the white in her forelock dancing up against her ever growing sharp horn as it twisted and curled up toward the sky in a crescent like shape. “Yes, she didn’t tell me much though.” She lied, eager eyes making it almost impossible to believe as a lie.

Then, to follow it up, she took to remembering what she saw when she was younger. “I don’t think she remembers a lot of it anymore, really. She told me to look for you! That you’d be able to tell me what happened. Mother just remembers having a lot of bruises and scratches and being too tired and hurt to stand for us when you arrived.” She offered a small solemn smile, trying to encourage her story even more. “But I’m certainly glad to have found you!” Her voice grew cheerful, excited even at the idea that she could play this game. Just wait until she told Zo!

"Talk."
so you can be the star? —
I'll swallow you whole.
Kiada
image | coding

@Alysanne <3

IT'S SAID SHE'S MADE OF STORM CELLS
AND A WILD WOLF'S HUNGRY HEART,
THAT SHE'S LEARNT THE LIGHTNING'S SECRET
TO RIPPING DARKENED SKIES APART.

Messages In This Thread
in a blackout - by Kiada - 11-12-2016, 02:55 AM