the Rift

[OPEN] snow covered home [Welcoming!]

Toulouse Posts: 146
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 8.0 | def: 11.0 | dam: 4.0
Gelding :: Equine :: 17hh :: Six HP: 74 | Buff: ENDURE
Boomslang :: Green Ratsnake :: Paralyze Neverrmind

As Vampires go, Toulouse was far from classic.
Lounging in what was left of what he might call a sun, the lion-like predator stretched his limbs over the cold slab of rock, wishing to absorb any warmth from the surroundings.
It was weather like this that reminded him of T'det and Myrhh - those snowy grass planes where pyramids towered and clay dominated rather than grass.
This weather did not fight fair, no.

It was time to give up on this folly, though. There was no sun in orange moon, and he was more likely to get a tan from just that (the orange. bloody. moon.).
The previously water deprived stag could not deny how the cold might benefit his health, however - he came to this land a skinny, sun-blistered, ragged heap only a handful of months ago and he was still on the mend and With such a supreme diet of plasma and water, his stature had become whole again, though still, his mounds of hair were unruly as ever.
Sure the mares would glare in jealousy at his luscious, unique texture and a sheer amount of hair but should they own it for a day they would surely forfeit it.
Oh, but beauty is pain is it not? Pure agony if you asked the the parseltongue.

Who was that dancing among the tree skeletons? Why Lyanna, The very mare who had rescued his frail body from the threshold all those months ago.
He would quit this scene of desperate boredom immediately and accompany the gentle-mare on her stroll.
Hoisting himself up upon his shimmering, akhal haunches the snakish gelding slithered between the skeletons and slipped by the tinged faes wing, only to learn she was in fact accompanied by another - perhaps a newcomer from the threshold.

"Lyanna" The gilded gelding uttered, hardly more than a sensual whisper to a woman he easily called a friend "Darling, how are you? who is this truly captivating friend of yours?"

lunarblues

Welcome to Helovia, I am Neve <3
@Yael
I AM THE KEY TO THE LOCK IN YOUR HOUSE—
DO NOT CRY OUT OR HIT THE ALARM
YOU KNOW WE'RE FRIEND TIL WE DIE—

EITHER WAY YOU TURN, I'LL BE THERE
OPEN UP YOUR SKULL, I'LL BE THERE
CLIMBING UP THE WALLS

SO LOCK THE KIDS UP SAFE TONIGHT
CLOSE THE EYES IN THE CUPBOARD

Messages In This Thread