the Rift

[OPEN] snow covered home [Welcoming!]

Toulouse Posts: 146
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 8.0 | def: 11.0 | dam: 4.0
Gelding :: Equine :: 17hh :: Six HP: 74 | Buff: ENDURE
Boomslang :: Green Ratsnake :: Paralyze Neverrmind

Slinking besides the folded beings of both coloured women, toulouse gave a glinting grin towards Lyanna. He was well, deffinately much better than when they had met.
"Yes, thanks be to your wonderful skills".
With that, the lion man took a glance over his own coat, inspecting the sites where there had been countless blisters, blurns, slices and scars. The remnants of his ordeal remained trapped under his winter coat, but would shed when birdsong came; he was in for a wonderful summer with his best coat yet.

It was then that the other golden one spoke, the woman whos coat presented a much more yellow hue. Shalom she had spoken with a heavy accent, and her name was Yael. "Shalom" Toulouse nodded back to the woman. It was a language he himself was somewhat familiar with, it being spoken in ancient times in the land he had been raised in. The language of the T'det, the people he once called his brethren, was primarily hebrew and arabic after all with some egyptian and afrikaans influence and it was a common greeting among T'detans also. Was this woman like him? A true T'detan perhaps? There was no harm in asking.
"Have you ever been to T'det or Myrhh, Yael?"

Lyanna was next to speak to him however and he was caught slightly off guard by her question. How had he been?
"Well enough. I have travelled far which is not ideal for me whilst recovering, though I am trying to become active in the herd. I joined the sleuth ranks you see, which requires a lot of leg work. I have been to the throat and have much to report."

lunarblues

@Lyanna
I AM THE KEY TO THE LOCK IN YOUR HOUSE—
DO NOT CRY OUT OR HIT THE ALARM
YOU KNOW WE'RE FRIEND TIL WE DIE—

EITHER WAY YOU TURN, I'LL BE THERE
OPEN UP YOUR SKULL, I'LL BE THERE
CLIMBING UP THE WALLS

SO LOCK THE KIDS UP SAFE TONIGHT
CLOSE THE EYES IN THE CUPBOARD

Messages In This Thread
snow covered home [Welcoming!] - by Lyanna - 11-12-2016, 10:27 AM