the Rift

[DROP] Amarillo by morning [FIRE/LIGHT DROP]

Farah Posts: 13
Dragon's Throat Filly
Filly :: Tribrid :: 17hh :: Yearling (Ages in Orangemoon)
Emily

Since Mommy's death, I find myself often returning here. This meadow, was both dangerous and beautiful. It is where she was last alive, and where I will always return to remember her. My wings have grown stronger and stronger. I can fly for longer and longer, which makes it easier to get farther without running. Running is still hard for me, and I don't understand why. I go into coughing fits that make me fall over until I catch my breath. But most of all, I am so very alone now. The amulets I had taken from Mommy still are tucked under one of my small wings. I haven't mastered using them just yet, so instead they hold everything that is precious to me.

That's when I see her. Another one who has wings, but only one set. She seems to by flying around something. I am getting tired, and starting to cough with the effort of fight. So I instead opt to land and see what's going on below.

My landing, is well less than perfect. Okay okay, it sucks. I tumble slightly, going head over heels before flopping out on the ground. Thankfully, I am okay and my amulets have stayed tucked under my small wing. So with a shake, I stand up my honey brown eyes taking in the sight before me. A bunch of turkeys, surrounding an odd orb. Curiously, I being to follow them around on hoof. As long as they don't take off running, I should be okay right?

"Talking"

Seeking - [Time x Fire | Able to create small animals out of stars]

Farah

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amarillo by morning [FIRE/LIGHT DROP] - by Ru - 11-13-2016, 02:39 PM
RE: Amarillo by morning [FIRE/LIGHT DROP] - by Farah - 11-13-2016, 04:27 PM
RE: Amarillo by morning [FIRE/LIGHT DROP] - by Ru - 11-19-2016, 12:40 AM
RE: Amarillo by morning [FIRE/LIGHT DROP] - by Ru - 11-21-2016, 04:23 AM