the Rift

[DROP] Amarillo by morning [FIRE/LIGHT DROP]

Merlin Posts: 15
Up For Adoption
Filly :: Hybrid :: 17hh :: 1 (Frostfall)
Mordred :: Merlin :: None Adoptable
Merlin

I had found them by accident really, but that still didn't meant I couldn't have a little fun with them. Especially since Mordred was in the mood for a little snack. Running my pink tongue along silver velvet I smirked, crooning to him through our bond that his Mama will feed him, and a trill of gratitude was the response along with a few tugs of my mane. Oooh yes, this would be quite the treat. It was unnatural for a horse to stalk something, and yet I did it with such vigor that my lithe legs almost managed to keep light steps as we approached the flounder flock of blubbering idiots. How ugly they were upon closer inspection, with their beady eyes and red globs of flesh that flopped loosely over their beaks. If I was physically able to I would gag. Ears pricked, and as the obnoxious birds parted with their awkward struts, I finally found something much more interesting.

An orb. Glowing beautifully in the Frostfall sunlight, it almost mimicking the warm colors of the morning. Silver eyes honed in and without another thought my shoulders shook to rid the raptor perched upon them; he was on his own now for food. I had more important things to attend to. But these fucking turkeys had to go! Thinking quickly and certainly not noticing the flying brood above my head trying to circle them I clicked to Mordred, signalling him to screech his battle cry as he lashed out at the turkeys. He was not to touch my new specimen, because if he dare scratch the precious jewel he knew he would be demolished on the ground he landed upon. My feathered limbs were swiftly moving at a faster gait, teeth gnashing in a snarl as I too roared out, attempting to startle the birds that my beast was now swooping at aggressively. I just barely dodged the awkward landing of the younger foal as I did so, not having had noticed her until just in the nick of time. I snarled at her too, because who the fuck barges in like that? Let's not mention that she had actually been there first, because this orb was much too important for me to care.

This prize would be mine. I would make it my own.

[[ Summary: Merlin at first tries to hunt the turkeys for Mordred to eat, but once she notices the orb she changes her mind. She orders Mordred to screech in an attempt to startle them. At the same time she runs into the flock in hopes of getting them to run away.

Merlin would like to upgrade her magic.
Magic (U) :: (LightxFire) :: The ability to shoot laser beams from the tip of her horns
Restrictions :: Whatever the admin wants I JUST NEED LASER BEAMS FROM HORNS

Wishlist Here

No Prior Refusals, and I would like to use my two VOTG rolls.]]

"Speak"

Merlin
 I'm a zombie with no notion of regret

Image Credits Table base by ChatoicMelodies and customized by Watermel0nBob

Force/Any Physical Contact is permitted at all times, beside from maiming or death.

PLEASE TAG MERLIN IN ALL POSTS!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amarillo by morning [FIRE/LIGHT DROP] - by Ru - 11-13-2016, 02:39 PM
RE: Amarillo by morning [FIRE/LIGHT DROP] - by Merlin - 11-13-2016, 04:29 PM
RE: Amarillo by morning [FIRE/LIGHT DROP] - by Ru - 11-19-2016, 12:40 AM
RE: Amarillo by morning [FIRE/LIGHT DROP] - by Ru - 11-21-2016, 04:23 AM