the Rift

[DROP] Amarillo by morning [FIRE/LIGHT DROP]

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
sweet, sugar, candyman

Now that I was… you know, not dying and all that, I figured it’s good to get out again and move my legs! Normally I am strictly against any physical activity unless it’s with Aisling. Going for a walk? Or, gumdrops forbid, a run?! It makes me want to crawl back into my cave and sleep for another two seasons just thinking about it.

But right now, I barely moved five feet since Tallsun so I figured it would be good to get out. And thankfully, the sweet grasp of Frostfall was on Helovia which meant everywhere except the armpit of the Throat was safe for me to visit. More or less, anyway. I didn’t plan on going very far but Jellybean was just SO excited to get out of the Basin, she was reportedly bored to death with the faces of every single horse up there in the mountains.

Which was unfortunate because I was looking forward to reuniting with all my dear friends again. But! I suppose some of that would have to wait.

Anyway, sure enough there’s something absolutely weird happening in Helovia right now.

Jellybean spotted them first - the mass of turkeys and the mass of Helovians gathering to check them all out. I’m a little wary because hey, what if the turkeys have a sweet tooth?? I don't know what they eat and I'm not that interested in finding out the hard way that they want a little piece of me. T

I’m not feeling particularly chatty at the moment which is a new sensation for me - maybe I’m still a little sick :( And I'm like, all sorts of bummed that I don't recognize a single face in the crowd. Which normally doesn't bother me but it's like I went to sleep and woke up and BAM no one I know is around anymore! Where's Deimos? And Lena? And Hotaru? And Mauja?

So I just sort of gather with the group that’s there and focus warily on the turkeys, concerned about them in such great numbers, while Jellybean slides off my back and goes and starts squawking at them - trying to communicate I guess?? Though I don’t think they speak crazy griffin.

Johnny is seeking:
:: [ Magic: Earth x Light | can craft addictive candies from plants ]

prior refusal: one
and please use 1 x VOTG extra roll from my prize list
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amarillo by morning [FIRE/LIGHT DROP] - by Ru - 11-13-2016, 02:39 PM
RE: Amarillo by morning [FIRE/LIGHT DROP] - by Johnny - 11-15-2016, 07:49 PM
RE: Amarillo by morning [FIRE/LIGHT DROP] - by Ru - 11-19-2016, 12:40 AM