the Rift

[DROP] Amarillo by morning [FIRE/LIGHT DROP]

Merlin Posts: 15
Up For Adoption
Filly :: Hybrid :: 17hh :: 1 (Frostfall)
Mordred :: Merlin :: None Adoptable
Merlin

They were all idiots in my eyes. Why would you waste such time trying to find a dry place to go just because you were afraid of losing turkeys. They dumb fat things could rot for all I care. Yet I didn't express this to the cowboy foxes, no, I was compliant and sweet, responding with the right emotions to make it seem like I truly cared about their predicament. Sooner or later that orb would be mine to keep and love. With silver eyes studying the thick expanse of water before me and the ice neatly placed over it, my mind pondered briefly what the best plan of action would be.

Looping around was completely a waste of time. By the time we would be on the right path again a large chunk of the turkeys would either have gotten lost or possibly keeled over from exhaustion. It was too much time and also too much strain for the turkeys. They needed to be in the best shape in order to make it wherever the fuck these mutts wanted to go. The ice before us all looked solid enough, but one crack and all the birds would be frozen and drowned. Perhaps I could test it first? Pursing silver lips I trotted briskly to the expanse of water, pawing at it tenderly before looking back to the group and speaking my mind,"We should test the ice first before letting the turkeys cross. If it breaks then we find a smaller patch of water to go through. Winding around is a waste of everyone's energy and could still lead to the loss of turkeys from wandering." I left it at that before gracefully placing my hooves down firmly against the cold rock, waiting patiently for something; anything to happen. Putting my full weight further out into the middle of the expanse, turning my head back only briefly to see if the foxes approved. I was only concerned about their opinion after all.

"Speak"

Merlin
I'm a zombie with no notion of regret
Image Credits Table base by ChatoicMelodies and customized by Watermel0nBob

Merlin chooses CROSS?

Force/Any Physical Contact is permitted at all times, beside from maiming or death.

PLEASE TAG MERLIN IN ALL POSTS!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amarillo by morning [FIRE/LIGHT DROP] - by Ru - 11-13-2016, 02:39 PM
RE: Amarillo by morning [FIRE/LIGHT DROP] - by Ru - 11-19-2016, 12:40 AM
RE: Amarillo by morning [FIRE/LIGHT DROP] - by Merlin - 11-20-2016, 07:06 PM
RE: Amarillo by morning [FIRE/LIGHT DROP] - by Ru - 11-21-2016, 04:23 AM