the Rift

[DROP] Amarillo by morning [FIRE/LIGHT DROP]

Vesper Posts: 46
World's Edge Filly
Filly :: Tribrid :: 14.3hh :: Two
Everly :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Kiki
vesper
After I succeeded in turning back the rogue turkeys, I looked back over my shoulder to see if Vastra had had any luck in corralling any rouges.  I was shocked to see my friend explode in a burst of flames - and where Vastra once stood - there was, well, turkey-Vastra! She still sort of looked like Vastra, but she was undeniably turkey shaped and sized. I gaped, thoroughly distracted as I watched my once-equine friend trot along with turkeys in tow - happily leading them southward.  Everly was the one who broke me from my turkey-trance, flying low across my line of sight back towards the slow moving column and doing her best at keeping me on task.  And so we continued, swooping and chasing the stragglers and keeping the whole line moving onward as best we could. 

That was until the group came to an abrupt halt.  Everly made her way to the front of the group to scout out the reason that the column had come to a halt, and it seemed that the fire foxes were having a bit of a disagreement at the front. I made my way towards the front of the group in time to hear the primary arguments between all three of the foxes.  I chewed on my bottom lip as I thought over all of their suggestions, and then the others began to speak and their considerations weighed in on my decision as well. 

I really had to think about which way I wanted to go.  I definitely understood why those who didn’t have wings wanted to go around, and why those who did have wings preferred to go over. But to me the intermediate option made the most sense.  Save time yet still safer than going across the widest and potentially thinnest part of the river.  And of course, there was the great herd of discontent turkeys to consider.  

Finally, I found my voice, and none of my indecision was evident once I spoke. “I think we should find somewhere safer, where the ice is definitely thicker, and it’s safer for everyone whether they have to walk or they can fly...turkeys included!”

Look at the stars, 
Look how they shine for you,
And all the things that you do.

Vesper is seeking:
Magic (A) [Dark x Light] – Emits a star-like glow from within capable of blinding foes
Wishlist
No prior refusals
WE Herd Champs Extra Roll. 

Summary: Vesper chooses FIND a shorter/safer place to cross with Flint.

Please tag Vesper in every post.
Force and magic are permitted, but please check before inflicting serious injury.

image credit

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amarillo by morning [FIRE/LIGHT DROP] - by Ru - 11-13-2016, 02:39 PM
RE: Amarillo by morning [FIRE/LIGHT DROP] - by Ru - 11-19-2016, 12:40 AM
RE: Amarillo by morning [FIRE/LIGHT DROP] - by Vesper - 11-20-2016, 07:32 PM
RE: Amarillo by morning [FIRE/LIGHT DROP] - by Ru - 11-21-2016, 04:23 AM