the Rift

[DROP] Amarillo by morning [FIRE/LIGHT DROP]

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind
tilney
and oh, there is more to this life
All the hooting and hollering was quite a lot to take in, but the snowflake laiden wind was more than invigorating as endorphins from this unlikely amount of exercise began to rush about his body to each and every limb. Who knew chasing turkeys of all things would be such good exercise?
The ginger stallion found himself grinning brightly, only a few strides behind his pearlescent daughter as they drove the herd southbound with the team.

As they galloped and swooped, ushering the feathered creatures towards their fiery masters Tilney caught himself watching Maudes gait and finding it quite amazing how fluidly she moved for a filly of her age. She was growing quickly and perhaps her clumsiness was passing, her mothers grace setting it. It pained him to see that adorable feature of his daughter start to leave her, but it also assured him that she would grow into a wonderful woman; that was his one and only dream for Maude. That she would grow up healthy, strong, become truly wondrous, and to live happily and long.

But soon the hooting returned; there was a problem. The frozen river was not nearly frozen enough in Tilneys option - the weight of all these turkeys plus the equids would surely cause it to break. A shorter route with more solid ice seemed the best option - a longer route could be fraught with even more danger like various predators or an even more treacherous path.
"Maude, I think we should go with Mister Flint" the ginger brute murmured and attempted to usher his filly towards the fox who had elected to find a shorter path across the river.
"Please hold onto my tail, or even climb up onto my back. I don't want you getting swept away if the ice is to crack" Tilney spoke to the pearl girl, lowering his back for the young one to clamber on.

Tilney chooses to go with flint and FIND a shorter path!

image credits

Tilney is seeking;
Magic (Light) :: Healing
Ability to heal wounds and illnesses with a kiss to the patient's body.
(usually on the face whorl).

refusal one
refusal two
Extra roll from herd champs please! <3
Wishlist

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amarillo by morning [FIRE/LIGHT DROP] - by Ru - 11-13-2016, 02:39 PM
RE: Amarillo by morning [FIRE/LIGHT DROP] - by Ru - 11-19-2016, 12:40 AM
RE: Amarillo by morning [FIRE/LIGHT DROP] - by Tilney - 11-20-2016, 08:05 PM