the Rift

[PRIVATE] Can We Be Done Now?

Vinati Posts: 42
Outcast
Filly :: Pegasus :: 16.0 hh :: 6 months (ages in Tallsun)
ChaoticMelodies
Vinati
So the mare was lost. Well, it was a good thing that Vinati had come along then, wasn’t it? The filly smiled whimsically, seeming to ignore the lingering tears in Myrrine’s eyes. In truth, she saw no need to address them. After all, she knew the way out, and so the stranger would not be lost for much longer, and away her tears would go. ”I’m Vinati,” she offered pleasantly, a ghost of a smile turning the corners of her lips up. She regarded their surroundings with a dreamy gaze. ”My mother –“ she started, but she hadn’t the time to finish before a small child rocketed out of the shadows to crash rather unceremoniously (in Vinati’s opinion) into the mare.

However awkward such a scene might have been for another, the little sand princess had never been one for societal norms. And so as the mother-daughter pair held what was sure to be a loving and tear-filled conversation full of apologies and promises of never leaving again, the girl wandered away, keeping an eye on Myrrine’s ghost out of the corner of her eye. He was a striking stallion, though there was a look of distress about him, as though he wasn’t quite sure what to do now that he was dead. ”You’re new, aren’t you?” she whispered, knowing how it would look to the others present if she were to just start talking aloud. When the ghost nodded, his violet gaze flickering toward the little family, the girl smiled sympathetically. ”They’ll be okay. You’ll be together again one day,” she promised. She imagined that the stallion looked a little relieved, after that.

At the conclusion of the reunion taking place nearby, the little sand princess wandered closer. ”My mother has told me a great deal about these caves. If you are looking for something, I could help you find it.” She smiled again, her eyes full of distant daydreams.

OOC | Vinati gives Myrrine and Laume some privacy before coming back after they settle things. :3 @ Myrrine
"Talk talk talk."
Vinati
Image by Brit

Messages In This Thread
Can We Be Done Now? - by Myrrine - 11-13-2016, 05:21 PM
RE: Can We Be Done Now? - by Vinati - 11-19-2016, 11:59 PM
RE: Can We Be Done Now? - by Myrrine - 11-20-2016, 01:24 AM
RE: Can We Be Done Now? - by Laume - 11-20-2016, 03:55 AM
RE: Can We Be Done Now? - by Vinati - 11-28-2016, 04:32 PM
RE: Can We Be Done Now? - by Myrrine - 11-28-2016, 09:56 PM
RE: Can We Be Done Now? - by Laume - 12-04-2016, 05:16 PM