the Rift

[OPEN] bring yourself down

Mesec the Nightwind Posts: 476
World's Edge Glazier atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah
-

Night was a frequent time for Mesec to wander about the Edge - he adored how peaceful it was in the night, and in Frostfall the nights were near-silent but for the soft crunching of snow. With his mother as the patron god here, he did not doubt that night in the Edge was when it was meant to be experienced. Under her soft light, the silver of his coat glowed softly - not unlike the strange glowing trees that he could see through the firs and spruces, providing light in the darkness.

Lucius was off hunting so for now, Mesec was on his own. Tonight he had thought to wander toward the border, add another pair of eyes to any patrol that might be occurring there, just for the sake of having something to do while he figured out where his place in this herd could be. He didn’t have any strong inclinations or talents that might help sway his decision and he considered approaching the King and Queen to see where his body might be best for boosting numbers in the ranks.

Not tonight, though - that was a conversation best left for the daylight.

On his way, Mesec was passing the gardens and the partially-finished greenhouse when he noticed movement near the latter. It would seem that not all was quiet and asleep in the peaceful Edge tonight. His curiosity encouraged him to change directions. Once, he had attempted to be a crafter in the Throat - helping the Forgers create things from metal, helping Maren build her church.

He let the recognition of one of the mares - Glasgow, who had helped him by making charms that he gave to his son and daughter for their birthday - distract him from thoughts of his previous home and the friends he had left behind there. Wishing to thank her once more, wishing for anything else to focus on, he moved towards the pair in time to hear the pegasus’ words. As he came to stand nearby, joining the small group, he greeted the pair with a small nod of his head as his silver eyes took in the finished walls of the greenhouse. “She is right, it is impressive.”

His focus then shifted to the mare he did not recognize. “My name’s Mesec - I hope you’ll both pardon my intrusion but,” And here his smiling eyes focused on Glasglow. “I just wanted to thank you again for helping me with those charms the other day.”

and that's me, that's me, the boy with the broken halo
that's me, that's me ________________ the devil won't let me be

artwork by the fabulous tamme

<33 hope you don't mind!
please tag Mesec in replies
non-life threatening force is allowed at all times

Messages In This Thread
bring yourself down - by Glasgow - 11-14-2016, 12:35 AM
RE: bring yourself down - by Lyanna - 11-14-2016, 12:53 PM
RE: bring yourself down - by Mesec - 11-14-2016, 01:57 PM
RE: bring yourself down - by Glasgow - 11-14-2016, 11:43 PM
RE: bring yourself down - by Lyanna - 11-20-2016, 03:34 PM