the Rift

[OPEN] bring yourself down

Glasgow Posts: 127
Aurora Basin Apprentice atk: 3.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3hh :: 11 years HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Skylark
Over and in, last call for sin
It felt like an eternity as the snow fell and piled up upon her scarred hide. Her head remained lowered, her broken horn glinting in the light that the moon pressed through the clouds as they passed it. Oh how the Glazier wished to be anywhere but here – the place that Tilney cared for and loved nearly as much as his child and Arah. She wished she didn’t have to touch something of his again for fear of destroying its beautiful presence – forever scarred by the mark of a broken woman.

Yet, when Lyanna nickered to her, she almost flinched. At first, worried that perhaps it was Tilney that had followed her, but instead as her head lifted and the snow fell in a cascading waterfall from her mane, she spotted the familiar form of her friend. The only one she thought of anymore when it came to a good conversation and light hearted jokes. Even so, the closeness seemed paused on Glasgow’s side as Lyanna spoke her name in a gentle friendly tone. Moving ever closer, Glasgow’s scarred gaze landed on the glass wall as Lyanna commented on it, adding in a little confidence to the broken mare. And just when she was about to say something in return aside from a nod of hello, another joined the group.

This time, she wasn’t worried of it being Tilney. At least having Lyanna there would be enough of a distraction to keep her eyes from wandering to the scrutinizing greens of the other Moon Doctor. Her head swiveled again to see the next person that had come along at midnight – the star Pegasus Mesec that Glasgow had created glassy trinkets for. As they spoke of it being impressive, Glasgow began to find it easier to smile to them, the feeling foreign once again as the pressure lined her scarred lips. Then, she patiently waited for Mesec to introduce himself to Lyanna before his happy gaze landed upon her own glassy orbs. “You’re welcome, Mesec. I hope your children liked them.” She began, her words half awkward as they fell from her lips. “Thank you for the kind words, as well. Each crafter has a different way of creating the glass, I suppose this way was mine.” She noted, her gaze returning to the glass wall as she stepped forward and pressed the soft part of her muzzle against the chilled glass. “The only thing left on the greenhouse is the roof now, so hopefully I can finish it by next season.” She informed them, turning her head back to the two of them with a soft smile creasing her lips – her forlorn feelings being pressed to the back of her mind for the time being. “I hope I didn’t wake either of you.” Glasgow finally commented, her eyes creasing with slight worry.

"Talk."
while everyone’s lost—
the battle is won.
         with all these things I've done.
Glasgow
image | coding

AH YES LYANNA AND MESEC <3333 I don't mind at all :D
@Lyanna @Mesec

Messages In This Thread
bring yourself down - by Glasgow - 11-14-2016, 12:35 AM
RE: bring yourself down - by Lyanna - 11-14-2016, 12:53 PM
RE: bring yourself down - by Mesec - 11-14-2016, 01:57 PM