the Rift

Be Rikyn's Boss - One More Plz

Bunnie the Bonnie Lass Posts: 9
OOC Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 25
Bunnie
I need one more thread for this quest in which someone takes complete control of Rikyn!  I currently have three, but am not entirely satisfied with one, and would like to make sure I've covered the requirements completely. :)

"In 3 threads, Rikyn must have another touch his stone. He will then experience an involuntary reaction (either you can choose what it is, or your RP partner can! It can be things that his magic doesn't control (like hysterical laughter, crying, fear) or things that it does (loss of movement, increased heartbeat, etc). In 2 threads Rikyn must experience a situation where he has no control - whether that be because he has given up control to another, where he has control taken from him, or where he had no control to begin with."

As seen above, Rikyn has a VoTG quest!  He needs to give up control to another character in two separate threads, by having them touch a small blue stone he was given.  It will cause him to lose control to the other character in some way!

Who has always wanted to piss Rikyn off? ;D  Throw your characters and ideas for how they'd take his control away you have!  

Ideas I like:
- Remove his control over not saying everything he thinks out loud.
- Uncontrolled feelings; he feels all things in extremes
- Uncontrollable urge to sing children's rhymes
- Your amazing idea here ~

ali Posts: 22
OOC Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 5'4 :: 28
ali
mordecai. she'd make him do things to utterly embarrass him for shits and giggles

Merlin Posts: 15
Up For Adoption
Filly :: Hybrid :: 17hh :: 1 (Frostfall)
Mordred :: Merlin :: None Adoptable
BUNNIE MERLIN AND HIM NEED TO MEET AGAIN BECAUSE OMG SHE WOULD LOVE TO CONTROL HIM @Rikyn

Force/Any Physical Contact is permitted at all times, beside from maiming or death.

PLEASE TAG MERLIN IN ALL POSTS!!!

Reli Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: Shortie :: ~Immortal~
Reli
Him and Tia can.sing songs and make flower hats and braid each other's hair together :'D

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
iso would make him be rational :|

Albrecht Posts: 249
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1hh :: 19 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Strom :: Suma Ball Python :: None Townsen
ME ME ME ME ME ALBY HAS MAGIC FOR THIS

[Image: 56c616e54affc]Rated M, R, NC-17, AO, 18+, NSFW
Tag dat azz!  @Albrecht
Violence & Magic okay.
Wish - Away - OOC

Erthë Posts: 440
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14,2 hh :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Chan
chuck Duir off a cliff and force him to rely on Erthë to save his friend ;D No control, no choice, adding more conflicting emotions to their already strained relationship.

~| Use of magic and violence is always permitted |~
~| Please only tag in opening posts |~

OOC Account
Bunnie
LOL POOR DUIR

@Merlin what ideas did you have in mind? It's not so much having him under your control as it is making him lose his.

@Reli LOL it could be hilarious really, especially when the next time they meet rolls around, and she's all gung ho for the hair braiding, and he gives her this face: :||||

@Odd some people just wanna make the whole world rational. ;D

@Albrecht It doesn't involve magic, rather the stone (which is the magic). I'd love to get Albrecht some revenge though so I'm definitely up for plotting with you for this (actually hoped you'd pop in!). Basically the scenario I see is Rikyn putting the stone down to do something, Albrecht sneaks up and touches it, and COMMENCE HILARITY.

@Erthe tbh I'd rather not torment Duir more than I have making him bond with Rikyn. ;D But we can definitely get a thread together of some sort to have him and Erthe meet up again. It'd be interesting to see what all goes on if nothing else :)

Merlin Posts: 15
Up For Adoption
Filly :: Hybrid :: 17hh :: 1 (Frostfall)
Mordred :: Merlin :: None Adoptable
@Rikyn probably have him feel either insatiable lust or possible sexual confusion? Anything that would make him squirm honestly would be amazing. Perhaps they're arguing and he drops the stone and she accidentally steps on it and BAM! Idk we can pm more options :D

Force/Any Physical Contact is permitted at all times, beside from maiming or death.

PLEASE TAG MERLIN IN ALL POSTS!!!

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
@Merlin
I'd rather stay away from sexual confusion as his kids are for the most part planned for. :P But we're welcome to talk other ideas! PM me as I'm about to jump off be a useful housewife for a while ~~

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Astor Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'5 :: 27
Astor
What about about making him feel uncontrollable love for everything in the world? (OMG EVERYTHING IS SO PRETTY, AND ALL LIFE IS VALUABLE AND WE'RE BEST FRIENDS!) Nothing sexual.

Make him go help a little critter in need?

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie
@Bunnie
GLACIA COULD TOUCH HIS STONE AND MAKE HIM FEEL UNCONTROLLABLE SADNESS

@Astor
Trolololol. Actually its in such opposition to who he usually is that it could be hilarious as hell.

@Glacia
EMO FOREVER -puts eyeliner on him and plays hawthorne heights loudly-

Anyway! Those plots which I am most interested should be receiving IC tags shortly. :)

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

nudging to see if anyone else is into the idea <3

@Glacia @Tiamat
You guys still up for one? :D
We can have it start off with fabulous floral hair time and then have the rock roll to Glacia who proceeds to make him sob like a hormonal woman (while bedecked in prettiness)

Wishlist - Plots

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie
YES YES @Rikyn

OOC Account
Bunnie
el nudgo

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
OMG lease let rae do something to him.... I Love the children rhyme thing, but I also like the not saying everything that he thinks out loud... She would be like, so you don't thave anything to say about how much of an ass hole you are? well, you must agree!!
Idk just an idea that I would be willing to play into if you would like too!!

@Bunnie

Astor Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'5 :: 27
Astor
He's already out with both Wessex and Yael, so let me know if they can help.

@Raeden
I think she should have him try to steal something from someone for her. :'D
And then get him intentionally caught.
OR CATCH HIM LOL

Wishlist - Plots

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
hahah!!! I can do something like that bunnie!!! want to skype and figure a little thread out ??
@Rikyn