the Rift

[OPEN] Clouds in my coffee

Albrecht Posts: 249
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1hh :: 19 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Strom :: Suma Ball Python :: None Townsen

The entrance of the tunnel is disconcertingly dark, its opaque stone walls rising out of the beach and closing overhead to block out all light and sound. The stallions head lowers and his ears tilt backwards unconsciously, his wariness shaping his body. The temperature drops sharply once he passes beyond the threshold and before the last touches of sunlight peter out he catches a glint of moisture along the passage walls. The whole place smells of salt and empty space. The stallion blinks, flares his nostrils, rotates an ear, but his age-weakened senses are near useless in the dark of the tunnel.

"Strom." He breathes, and the python periscopes his little head out of the safety of his cotton scarf, flicking his tongue and breathing deeply to pull as much information from the tunnel as he can, telegraphing this mixture of scent and thermal imaging into the mind of his bonded as guidance. They continue forward in this manner for a few more minutes, then bank slightly around a curve in the stone walls. Light finally penetrates the dark of the tunnel up ahead, multicolored and shimmering slightly. The stallion breathes a small sigh of relief, the weight of the darkness lifting from his back and shoulders. He moves a little quicker now, his hoofbeats ringing out in a clipped, repeating rhythm - the running walk.

He doesn't slow to a regular walk until his muzzle breaches the line of light filtering down through the sea, its touch on his coat almost a tangible comfort after the smothering darkness behind. Here in the soft, rainbow light of the Moons glass he can see again, both the bizarre formations of coral and vegetation outside the walls and the massive collection of feathers and fur, hoof and horn standing within. His mind scuffles briefly over which to examine first, but since the latter is more capable of moving away from his scrutiny, he opts to come quietly to her space first, greeting simply, "Hello."

"Alby talks" 'Strom talks'
OOC // @Isopia

albrecht & strom
kaneryuu!

[Image: 56c616e54affc]Rated M, R, NC-17, AO, 18+, NSFW
Tag dat azz!  @Albrecht
Violence & Magic okay.
Wish - Away - OOC

Messages In This Thread
Clouds in my coffee - by Isopia - 11-14-2016, 01:06 PM
RE: Clouds in my coffee - by Albrecht - 11-18-2016, 10:42 AM
RE: Clouds in my coffee - by Isopia - 11-19-2016, 09:43 AM